Chapter 16

(A/N):  For the context of this chapter read @WAMred Anti-League Invasion book, anyway on with the chapter. BTW this will be a shorter chapter just showing everyone getting ready

After the broadcast everyone around the world were speechless at what Union had done. The Citizens in Union City were even more enraged at these "Heroes". Over in Union, we see Ruby looking out the window in shock. Most of the students were in shock, while other students and teachers were nervous. Ruby's shock then turned to anger as she turns glares at the headmasters, more specifically Ozpin and Sirzechs.

Ruby: You....You killed my mom

Ozpin: Ms. Rose, I believe you should cal-

Ruby: SHUT UP!!!

Everyone was in a bit of shock hearing her yell at the headmaster. Ruby's eyes then sparked for a second before a burst of silver energy erupted from them.

 Ruby's eyes then sparked for a second before a burst of silver energy erupted from them

Ruby: It's because of you that she's gone!

Yang: Ruby calm do-

Ruby: No! I will not "Calm Down". How can you be calm about this when it was these bastards' fault that mom is gone?!

Meanwhile, Rias looked up at Issei in complete shock.

Rias: Issei...Why did you...

Koneko: Looks like the pervert been doing it for a while too

The rest of the peerage glared at Issei who stepped back a bit growling. Midnight and Midoriya looked on at the other heroes as well. Midoriya in complete and utter shock especially looking at All Might.

Midoriya: All Might...I can't believe it

Midnight: You all are a bunch of bastards

The rest of the heroes glared at them. Glynda stepped away from the headmasters in complete and utter shock. Along with Jaune and Pyrrha separated from their team going to Ruby's side. Everyone had separated in two groups, one side we have the people who knew nothing of the crimes that the "Heroes" committed, that being Ruby, Velvet and her team, Jaune and Pyrrha, Rias and the rest of her peerage, Midoriya and Midnight, and Glynda. On the other side was the rest of the "heroes" and those who were still loyal to them. Those being Ozpin, Sirzechs, the rest of team RWBY, the rest of class 1-A, team CRDL, and the rest of the heroes who were present. They all stood glaring at each other, that was a small laugh was heard. Looking to the laugh they see Nezu standing there laughing.

Ozpin: What's so funny Nezu?

Nezu: Its simply really....It's amusing seeing you all backed into the corner

Sirzechs: WHAT!!??

Nezu just smirked at him and made his way over to the now rebelling Union individuals. He stopped in front of them and turned and glared at the rest of Union.

Ozpin: You're rebelling too Nezu?!

Nezu: I always wanted to, but never could cause I wasn't strong enough to fight back and you had public appeal as well. But now with (Y/N) Tennyson around able to reveal all the crimes you've done