Chapter 1

Lightning struck all around Union City, showing many destroyed buildings, Atlas ships and terrain. Many Union Academy Individuals, students, heroes, hunters and supernatural stood bruised and exhausted in front of a terrifying.

 Many Union Academy Individuals, students, heroes, hunters and supernatural stood bruised and exhausted in front of a terrifying

It stared down at them electricity coursed around it's body.

Ruby: I-It's so strong

Shoto: How the hell are we suppose to do anything to it, no matter how hard we attack it it just shrugs off our attacks

Kiba: This isn't good not one bit, we'll die if this keeps up

Issei: I ain't dying, not to a thing like this

Asia: Issei wait!

Not listening to anyone's shouts for him to stop, Issei launched at forward at the creature while going into balance breaker. He fires out a dragon shot at the creature only for it to raise it's hand blocking the blast. Than charging up a plasma ball in it's before firing it at Issei, it consuming him and dragging him down to the ground exploding on impact leaving a battered and bloody Issei.

Rias and Her Peerage: ISSEI!!

Before they could do anything a humming noise was heard coming from the monster. Electricity rapidly coursed around the creature with it's Strange tentacle wings starting to stand up with the electricity traveled up them. The clouds charged with electricity, with a lightning bolt soon falling from the sky about to strike Union directly, but was stopped when a green barrier appeared around them blocking it. Confused Union looked around until a voice was heard above.

???: Well it's a surprise seeing the "great" Union Academy having this much trouble

Looking up they see a boy with white hair and green eyes.

He floated down in front of them with the shield soon dropping as well

Bakugou: Who the hell are you!?

White hair boy: Someone who just saved your asses, now sit back and watch how it's done

With that the boy flew up and fired a green laser at the creature's eyes causing it to stumble back a bit covering it's eyes in pain. It soon recovers and let out a inraged roar at the boy swiping at him with it's claw, only to find the boy phasing right through it. Union looks on shocked and some even furious.