Chapter 5

(Y/N), Manny and Sari were seen walking into the mall of Union city. They had come here generally because Sari wanted to come here after the whole fiasco with the Justice League Members and threatening Union as well.

FlashBack.........

(Y/N) as Alien X glared down at the residents of Union alongside Danny and Sari in her armorer form. The members of the Justice League being held up around them with Alien X's telekinesis. He soon threw them down to the feet of the headmasters. 

Alien X: This is a warning Union, if any of you try to harm or apprehended me or any of my friends....

Large amount of pressure was felt by the Union, with the origin of it coming from Alien X.

Alien X: You all will face my true wrath

With that the three disappear leaving Union to look on with shock and some even scared of what (Y/N) will do to them, especially after beating the Justice League. Ozpin and Sirzechs glared up at where they were, while Nezu lets out a small sigh.

Flashback end.......

Sari lets out a content sigh as she looked around.

Sari: It feels so good to get out 

Manny: You're really excited about this, huh?

Sari turns to Manny and (Y/N) with a big smile on her face.

Sari: Well of course, I mean we haven't been off of the Comet Observatory since we warned Union. So yeah, I'm excited

(Y/N) chuckles at this.

(Y/N): Well, it's nice to see that, now then how about we-

He was cut off by the sound of multiple people cheering and yelling. (Y/N), Manny and Sari looked over and see a massive crowd surrounding four people. Those four being three girls and one man all dressed in cat outfits. The group being the Wild Wild Pussycats.

Mandalay: Hello everyone!!! It's good to see you all today

Pixie-Bob: We're glad to see you all could make it

Ragdoll: We hope you all are excited cause I know we are!!

Tiger: Now let's get started

The crowd all cheer again with them all beginning some sort of autograph signing. (Y/N) just scoffed at this and glared at the gathering.

(Y/N): And there they go again all about the fame....

Manny: You can say that again, jeez

Sari: Come on, let's just ignore them, I mean we're here to have fun so let's go!!!

Manny: Yeah, I'm getting a headache from all the yelling anyway

(Y/N): Okay then let's go

With that the three made their way deeper into the mall, unknown to them however one of the female Pussycats saw them and watched as they left. Throughout the rest of the day the three enjoyed their time at the mall. Going to the stores and other attractions around the mall, buying thing for their friends also. Soon they make their way to the arcade and began playing some of the games there. (Y/N) just got off a game of the light guns and sees Manny over at one of the claw machines. Going over to him he peers into the machine alongside Manny.