Chapter 14

It has been a few days since the group had awoken Amber. She had gotten used to moving around again after being in suspended animation for so long. Throughout that time Amber had gotten clingy with (Y/N) as well with Cheryl, Ran, Serian and Ringo always giving her jealous glares. Right now (Y/N) was with his family along with Eri. Layla was seen playing with her granddaughter as the others watched. Nagisa now being back to full capacity as well. 

Nagisa: She is going to spoil her to the end of time you know

(Y/N): Yeah, but just let her have her fun. Eri's enjoying it too after all

Lana: Mm hmm, it really is adorable too anyway

Miku chuckled a bit as they continued to watch on with Eri laughing and playing with her grandma. (Y/N) then felt a set of arms wrap around him surprising him a bit. He looked back seeing Amber.

(Y/N): Oh, hey Amber, what's up?

Amber: Nothing much, just happy to see you

(Y/N), Nagisa, Lana and Miku give her an awkward smile with a small sweat drop going down their foreheads. They sat like that for a bit going back to watching Layla play with Eri, with Amber continuing to cuddle (Y/N). (Y/N) then felt another presence behind him and looked seeing Cheryl standing there glaring at Amber.

(Y/N): Hey Cheryl

Cheryl: Hello (Y/N)...

Her and Amber glared at each other.

Cheryl: Can I talk to you for a little bit?

(Y/N): Oh, yeah sure, what abo-

Cheryl: Alone?

(Y/N) looked at her a bit confused but shrugged.

(Y/N): Sure, I'll be back in a little bit guys

They nod, and (Y/N) got up getting out of Amber's grip after a bit of convincing. He and Cheryl walked out the room and continued to the outer section of the Comet Observatory. They stopped and looked out at the endless see of stars in front of them. Cheryl then turned to (Y/N) with a smile. They both looked into each other's eyes blushing.

(Y/N): S-So, what did you want to talk about Cheryl?

Cheryl: It's just....We've known each other for a while now and every time that I'm with ever since I've felt my heart picks up

(Y/N) blushes hearing this.

Cheryl: So, what I'm t-trying to say here. (Y/N) I-

She was cut off when Rosalina teleported to them.

Rosalina: (Y/N) we have a bit of a problem

(Y/N): Problem? What do you mean?

Cheryl: *under her breath* Damn it

Rosalina: I'm sensing a large amount of energy heading our way

(Y/N): Could it be Union

Rosalina: No, it's someone else entirely

(Y/N): Then who is it?

His question was soon answered as a portal opened up. (Y/N) and Cheryl looked at the portal a bit shocked, while Rosalina glared at it. Seconds later a small girl with long black hair stepped out of the portal.

 Seconds later a small girl with long black hair stepped out of the portal