Chapter 7

On the Comet Observatory, we see the group sitting around, while they looked on confused at what Bentely and Vilgax had told them. (Y/N) scratches the back of his head.

(Y/N): That's a lot to take in

Bentely sips on a smoothy, letting out a satisfied sigh afterward.

Bentely: Yeah, hell we haven't even told you everything either

Vilgax: Yes, unfortunately we have some information that we must keep to ourselves for now

(Y/N): Alright then....

With that the two got up.

Bentely: Well, we should be going now. We gotta report back

Vilgax: We'll be back as soon as we can

Bentely waves a goodbye to them, while Vilgax gave them a small bow and with that the two disappear. After they had disappeared the rest began talking, with (Y/N) letting out a small sigh and began walking into the base, with Cheryl taking notice and following. They soon make it to a certain room, (Y/N) smiling once he entered. Cheryl peeked in after him, a smile spreading across her face as well. Inside they see Beepu, Chen and Senko playing with Eri. 

(Y/N): You girls having fun?

They all look to (Y/N) surprised, though Beepu, Chen and Senko soon start smiling.

Beepu: Hey (Y/N) yeah, we're having a lot of fun

Chen: Yeah, are you going to join us big bro?

Senko looked at him excited, before noticing Cheryl.

Senko: You too Ms. Cheryl

Cheryl giggled a bit at this looking to (Y/N) who lets out a small chuckle.

(Y/N): Yeah, I guess we can play with you four for a bit

The three cheers at this, though (Y/N)'s attention was brought to Eri who was looking down. Making his way over to her he begins to pet her head shocking her. Looking up she was met with (Y/N)'s smiling face looking down at her.

(Y/N): Hey Eri, how are you feeling?

Eri: I-I'm fine

(Y/N): Then why aren't you smiling?

Eri: S-Smile?

She looks down trying to think.

Eri: I don't know how

This caught the attention of everyone else in the room.

Chen: You don't know how to smile?!

Eri: N-No, how do you?

Senko: It's like this

Senko smiles to Eri, with her looking at her for a few seconds, then pulling at her face trying to somehow morph it into what Senko showed her.