Chapter 9

Inside the house on the outskirts of Union city, we see (Y/N) and his family sitting around a table enjoying food prepared for dinner, laughing and joking the whole time. 

(Y/N): Heh heh, I missed this

Lana: You're not the only one. We all missed you, you know

(Y/N) chuckled at this but before he could talk however, he was suddenly pulled into a hug. Smiling he looks to who was hugging him, seeing his older sister Miku being the one doing it.

 Smiling he looks to who was hugging him, seeing his older sister Miku being the one doing it

Miku: It's just so good to see you again bro

(Y/N): Right back at ya. I have been busy a lot lately with how much has been going on

???: I'd say

He looks over to his little brother Nagisa smiling at him.

Nagisa: You really have been making a name for yourself you know

Nagisa: You really have been making a name for yourself you know. Hell, most of the news is just about you and your friends exploits

(Y/N): Again yeah, though I wasn't expecting to get that much attention

Nagisa: Well, it doesn't seem like that worked out for you, did it?

(Y/N): You're one to talk Nagi

The two laughed at this again. Until their mother held up a glass gaining the attention of everyone.

Layla: Now now, everyone let's enjoy our meal, while we talk alright?

(A/N: BTW, she has no official name and is only referred to as "Lana's Mother" so I'm just giving her the name Layla, unless I find something about her having an official name)

The group nodded and sat back down at the table ready to continue their meal. That was however until (Y/N) heard a strange beeping noise. He looked forward seeing a red dot in through the window aimed at him and his family. His eyes soon widened hearing the beeping getting quicker. He jumped up from the table activating the Ultratrix as well shocking the others.

(Y/N): Everyone get down!

After saying this the wall near the window exploded wrecking the house as well. Once the smoke and dust cleared the others laid on the ground unharmed. More of the dust cleared revealing that (Y/N) took the brunt of the blast protect in another alien form. He seemed to resemble a bipedal bull that had large armor-plated arms. This was his Praesidian form Bullwark.