Chapter :- 1

.....

Someone's pov ....

As always I am not present in my class and Roming around college playground with my gang ... When one of my friend come and drag me with him ....

Sm :- what's happen dude ? Everything okay Rii (Riyaz) ...

Rii:- what's okay ... You know for what I am here ... And you also know about that how much she likes you ... That much ki she always stand by you no matter what ... she can fight with anyone for you ... That much ki when you not even come once to attend classes but she always proxi you just for your good .... That it will not couse you problem in attendance ...

Sm (normally) :- So what She is my madooo my best friend ...

Rii :- that's what you thought ... Can't you see how much she loves you ...

Sm :- Come on Rii ... You very well know she is not my type ... I.. i

Rii :- you what ? Haan say na ...

Sm :- wo..wo just I don't wanna hurt her feeling ... I know if I do something .. she will start expecting in this relationship ... She will take it seriously... And I am not that type you know na .... I don't believe in love and all things ... Its just time pass things for me ...

Rii :- but what's the problem in tryjng once ...

Sm (taking deep breath) :- she is too sweet .... I don't want to hurt her ... When I know I can't love her ... That's why she is my Bestie ... And will always be that only ....

Rii :- but .... Sid ( he left from there)...

Meanwhile ...

Avneet was walking in corridor of college with her friends ... When someone shout ...

Sm :- See is she is the one that bhenjii ... (And all start laughing at her )....

But she ignored ...

Her friend ( Nishi ) :- why You always be quite ... Why to hear there nonsense...

Avu :- Leave na Nishi I am becoming habitual to it ....

They again called her '' bhenjii '' .... She ignored as always but sid was going from here when he heated it .... His eyes become red .... He punched that boy ... And start beating him .... All turns towards them... Avneet notice him ... She run to him and start to stop him ... But he didn't ...

Avu :- sid stop ...

Sid :- no avu how dare he called you bhenjii ... (He didn't stop)....

Avu :- Sid tujhe Meri Kasam ...

HE stops hearing it ...

Sid :- this time I am leaving you but from next will not ( to that boy)...

That boy :- abb bhenjii ko bhenjii nhi toh kya bolenge.... (Smirking)

Sid's grip again tight ... But avu hold his hand .... And stop him ...

Avu :- what you never saw a girl wearing indian ... Ohh sorry I forget .. that People's like you just likes girl wearing shorts .. (looking at his gf besides) ... Hmm Wearing Indian Is not shameful for me ... Infact I feel proud that I like to wear indians .... So from next if you say anything about that ... Then I will gonna complain about you ... And if you are forgetting let me remind you ... I am one of the fav student of principal of the college ... So it will be good for you to stay away from me ...

She dragged sid from there ...
.
.
.
.
.

At college garden ....

Avu (to sid ) :- what was that ... What's was need to fight with him ...

Sid :- what's the need ... How dare he to called you that ... He deserved to beaten ... And I will do same always if they siad anything ....

Avu :- Why Are You My Boyfriend Or What .... (He realised) You are not my boyfriend ... I can handled my own self ...and she kitni chhot lagwa li (tear form in eye) .... let me see

Start Cleaning the blood of his hand .. with her dupattaa .... He was looking here and there angrily ... when a tear fall in his hand .... He looked at her and remind something

" Can't you see how much she care for you " ... He smiled at her ....

...At Night .....At nigam Mansion

Girl :- bandar kahi ke give me the remot ....

Sid :- you are a Anu ... I am bandariya ... And it's mine turn to watch T V ... Or you go and do something boring ...

Anushka (Anu ) :- Mumma See he is irritating me ....

Mom (shout) :- why irritating him Ashu give him the remote ...

Sid :- but mom it's my turn ... I am not giving ...

Anu :- fine leave it ... You know what you watch your boring TV ... I am going to Avneet's home ... And (taunting him) will enjoy a lot there ... Mumma I will be back till evening ... you know she said she haave prepared a gift for you ...

Mom :- she is like that only .... Always think about others first ... (Smiley)...

Sid was hearing all this .. and making weird faces ....

Sid's pov :- Someones toh I doubt is I am there Son ....they always praised Avu infront of me blahh blahh blahh ....

Anu :- I will also take that gift also ... Okay bye loves you ( kissed her on cheek )....

Sid :- okay get lost.... Now

Anu (shout from outside) :- bandarrr kahinn kaaa...

Whole night he think about the same things ... Rii 's words .... About Avu ... He didn't realise when sleep took over him ....

Next day at college ...

Nishi :- Avu you are Sure he don't loves you ... I mean I can see his love for you ... yesterday also he beat them ... Isn't it love ....

Avu :- Nishi I know you want good for me ... But I already had made my heart understand that he will never gonna love me back as I do (smile) .... And also who will love a nerdy girl like me .. who is just a book warm .... And also that everything was just his care for me .. as I am his childhood friend ....aur... I don't expect him to loved me back...
But my feelings for him never gonna change never ever ... I love him .. and will always be forever ....

.........