Chapter :- 13

....

... CONTUNUE ...

Pranali :- hey...why not you join us we will drop you home ... right Sid ?

Sid :- haan? .. yeah .... Pov* And moreover it's not safe for her to go alone at this time ....

Pranali:- and also it's night and city is little far from here ....

Avneet :- no no it's okay ...I will manage ....Moreover my friend is coming to pick me up ...

Pranali :- ohh... if it's like that (teasingly) then I think we should not interfere....right Sid ?

Sid :- haan (realise) yeah ...

Sid's pov :- which friend is she talking  about whom I don't know ... or she made any new friend ?...

Subconscious mind :- why it's even mattering to you...

Sid :- hmm ?  ye..ah ..you are right why am I thinking this much... let her do whatever she wants to...

They were talking when a bike come and stand beside them .... And the person riding was not other than ...

Sid's pov :- Rii ? what is he doing here ...

Riyaz :- let's go Avu...

Most importantly completely ignoring Sid ....she smile at him and set on his bike ...and in no time they left from there ...Sid too drive back to their respected places...

Pranali kissed his cheek before going inside , he smiled ..... Then he drive back to his home...

He laid straight on his bed to sleep when a thought of Pranali popped on his mind remembering how cute is she , her talks , her behaviour... But suddenly at next moment...

'Avneet :- no needed waise bhi my friend is coming to pick me up...'

Sid's pov :-  I understand why she did not wanted to come with me... but then why with Rii ? Has she reached ?should I ask calling her ?...

After 2 minutes fight with his mind... at last he decided to call her...

He called her 2-3 times but she did not picked ....

Sid's pov :- why is she not picking... Did she reached or not ....Kahin koi gadbad to nhi hui ... Are they both safe or not .... I am not getting good vibes should I check her once , but why am I getting tensed ... Shut up Sid why should not you , they are your friends oviously ...i want to see her once....

he pick the keys of bike and drive back to her house .... he climb the pipe till the window of her room and jump inside balcony ....his eye roam to whole room to find her sleeping peacefully on bed ...and her phone was on charging  , he felt relief seeing her okay ..... He smile and was about to go back when ...

Sid's pov :- wait , wait ... What if she will see mine missed calls on her phone...then she will ask why ?and many things  ...no no .... I think i should delete the no. From her phone ... Yeah that's great ...

He opened her phone , had known her password.... As the phone unlocked his eyes widden in surprise to see his pic on the wallpaper....

Ignoring that he went to call list, ...his movements stops for a moment , seeing the name displayed as " Heartbeat 💓" ... His eyes were just fixing in that ...he realised and Ignoring the fact he deleted the number from recent list ...

And was about to left when again his eyes fall on her who was sleeping hugging a teddy which seems familiar to him , wait is it one he gifted her once a long time ago ? ...