Chapter :- 9

...

Preview 💕...

Sid :- enough is enough Avneet , if you don't want this realtion than say me  clearly... I don't think we can continue this relation like this anymore...atleast not me ...

He said angrily and left from there. . she too left from there ...

______________________________________

New Chapter 💕....

She went to her room angrily and close the door ... She was thinking about yeh incident just happen and soon her anger turn into guilt realising what just happen ... She the way get to emotional after realising what actually just happened...

"I don't think we can continue this realtion like this .. atleast not me "

Avu's Pov :-Sid was right ... I don't even know the mean of the relation... He must have feeling being tide in the relation .... I consider that i love him but never give him the rights of ... and coz of this one mistake... I lost the love of my life today... he must have hoped many things in this relation but i messed up everything ....how can i prove him that how  much i love him... he surely have hurt a lot,that he even said about ending the relation... No..No No Avneet don't think like this you have to talk to him , He loves you he definetly will understand that i truely love him .. i just don't live without him, i should go and apolgize to him ( she immediately went to find him)

She found him in his room, talking to Rii (Riyaz) ...she was about to enter but her feets stop at the enterance only , hearing their talks  ...

Sid throw a vase on floor in ager ....

Rii :- bro, its okay (calmly)

Sid (shouting) :- No its not okay .. You know what I am glad that i havn't fallen for a girl like her .. 

Rii (shocked) :- Whattt! ... i thought you start loving her, what was that going on from days ( cut by him) 

Sid :- drama ... everything was just a drama .. you remember the day you told me that she loves me , i thought to ignore the thing there only ... but at the next moment you left ... Rohan came to me .. 

Rohan (smirked) :- what happen the playboy of our college , what you told  TheSiddharthNigam Got Scared From A Girl (his gang start laughing on him) 

Sid (greeting his teeth) :- I don't scared from anyone Understand (glaring deadly)

Ronny :- Ohh really .. then take it as a challenge ,  propose and date her .. if you suceed i  will aceept my failure but if you don't ( laugh eviely) 

Sid's blood boils .. You truely understand how it feels whenn your Rivel challenge you about anything ... without a second  thought he accept that .... 

Sid :- I thought like that i will win the challenge and also as you said if i spend time with her maybe ... i start feeling something for her , or realise my feeling towards her ..

he said sarcasticaly  ..

Sid :- Feeling ? (chuckled) ... you know what in these days i never ever felt anything for her ...nothing not even like i have any special feeling towards her or like falling for her ... and you was the one said she truely loves me ... So i tried my best to make this realtion work... you  know whenever i touch her , hold her hand , tried to be close to her ... She Never Allowed Me , WHY ? ... She toh truely loves me na ... And today She Pussed ME , how dare she .. what she thinks of herself... I am glas I don't fall for a bhenji like her , although she was too boring ... All the time I have to act like i am enjoying her silly talks... 

Their talks cut of hearing a sob , they turn to get shocked ... to see Avneet standing there only, all broken ... tears were rolling down her eyes ... she run away from there ... Sid looked at rii once , and immediately went behind her calling her name...

Sid (calling her) :- Avneet ... Avneet .. listen to me ..

But she was not in conditon to listen anything ... at last he run fast and come infront blocking her way ....

Avneet (broken) :- What should I listen  Siddharth ... is anything left to hear anymore ...

Sidneet :- listen Avneet i didn't meant to hurt you ... I did tried to work this relation , you was the one not wanted to ..

Avneet :- You are right it was my mistake (wiping her tear) ... I am the one in fault to love you th..is..tr...uely (scattered due to immense pain inside) ... But i never know physical relation is all need to work any realtion ...

Sid :- Avneet ...

he said holding her hand , as he did at next moment She slapped him .. in no time everyone gathered there hearing the noise of thems and shocked to see everything ... Sid turn to her angrily then turn gaze to his friends ... his ego hurted ... 

Avneet :- Sorry Mr. Nigam if you think like that ... than you are with a wrong girl ...

They cancelled the trip at the moment and come back to their respected homes... The whole night Avu didn't slept , she wanted to cry her heart -out .... But what if her parents hear it and ask the reason , What she will reply then ... she was not able to digest what happen some time before ....how everything was so beautiful then how everything changed in snap of fingers ... the memories were again and again flaslhing infront of her eyes ..... Was Everything fake ? ...Was All just really a Drama for him ? ....

Thank You ....