Chapter :- 4

......

Next day at college..

Sid was roaming around corridor and looking here and there , watching and looking towards classes as finding someone when he bumped into...

Sammy :- auchhh....( While rubbing forehead ) ... Abe dekh Ke chalna... Waise Kisko dhundh raha hai....

Sid (looking around) :- avneet obviously.... I have not seen her since morning and... also she is not even present in classes....

Sammy :- what but she never missed her any lecture ...I mean she is little padhako type na ...

Sid :- that's the only point ....

Priya ( interrupt them ) :- guys .... don't worry I check attendance list ..... she is in leave today... (Sid confused)...

Rohan (come from nowhere) :- hmm... I had not thought that she will get this must frustrated with you in a day only ... And left the college (smirk) ...

Sid :- teri toh ...( Sammy stop him)...

And they him with them ....towards canteen where the whole group of them was present.... as usual their day with enjoyment normally but also with an unusual thing happen ....

Mia :- what happen ...Sid where are you lost ? ... Any problem you can share with us ...

Sid :- what.... (realised)......nothing...no problem...

Rii's pov :- I think I know what problem is it ( smiling internally) ...

Sid's pov :- is not the day too boring today... I mean it like usual but I am not liking it.... and where is this madoo gone today...

After college ... he settled in his bike with Riyaz and driving to home back.... after bidding bye to his group....

Riyaz :- bro what's happen .... You are behaving weird ...

Sid :- nothing just .... Isn't today's day went to boring ....

Riyaz (teasingly) :- day was boring or felt like boring without your girlfriend .....

Sid :- shut up ... It's nothing like that ...

They reached sid's home ....

As Sid open the door .... Bumped with someone....

Both (together) :- don't you have eyes ...

Anu :- Mom see he is irritating me...

He was about to reply ...when someone catch his attention... who was laughing slightly in their bro- sis fight he lost in her for a sec ...

Sid's pov :- wait what avneet is doing here ( when realise )...

Riyaz shakes him ... And understand when follow the gaze of him....

Vibha Aunty :- acha hua ... That you both come ... Riyaz Avneet want to go back home ... Can you drop her home ...

When I idea popped in his mind ....

Riyaz :- ahannn ... Aunty wo actually I have to go somewhere urgently.... So I can't sorry but don't worry sid will drop her na... (To avu) btw Avneet you here .....

Anushka :- wo actually .... I had need some help in making projects ... I asked her once and she immediately agree .... Even she left her classes for me only ... See that's why I say.... she's just best (side hug her) ....

Vibha Aunty :- that's okay but Anu wants to go to Market to buy some project things ... so if Sid went to drop Avneet then anu have to go alone ...

Avneet :- it's okay aunty .... Don't worry I can go by my own ....

Sid signal something to Riyaz ....

Riyaz :- hmmm ... Wo actually .... Anu wants to go market na ... I am going there only ... So I shall drop her ...what say ( wink to sid) ...

Anushka :- perfect ... So everything shotout ... I will go with Riyaz ... And sid you should drop Avu ....

Vibha Aunty :- And yeah don't irritate her ... ( All laugh at it except sid who just rolled his eyes) ...

Sid :- Momm.....

Others burst out laughing...
After a sec they settled in bikes and left in their respective roots ... Sid was driving the bike with Avneet in back seat ..... He was driving silently ... When Avneet break the silence ....

Avneet :- Why are you behaving weird ...

Sid :- why has you not come college today ....

Avneet :- I had to help Anu ....

Sid :- And what about me.... (in complaining manner) ....

Avneet:- what ... Seems someone was Missing me ...

Sid :- A lot ...

Avneet (surprised) :- haan ....

He applied break as realise what he just said ...

Sid :- I...I mean ... No not at all ... Why will I be miss you ...

Avneet (smiley) :- okay ...(and get off from bike)....

Sid :- w...where are you going ...

Avneet :- ohho ... Mr. Nigam if you forget we reached home ....

{That's the moment he realised that they reached }

Sid :- oh..hh I .. actu (she smiles and left )....

She was going inside wanting him to stop her ..... Meanwhile he want to say something , to stop her but let go .... And drive back ... She turn to him and smile ....

Sid's pov :- was I really missing her ? ... But why will I be ... Shut up sid.. you are becoming stupid ...

"Chache tum kuch Na kaho maine sun liya aaa ''

Avneet's pov :- don't know about you... But I really you a lot today (shyly) ....

" Ke saathi pyaar ka mujhe chunn liya ..."