Chapter :- 8

....

Skips to night ...

They all were sitting around Bonfire, sid was playing a relaxing tune with his guitar, they were lost in vibe while hugging their respective partners but not Sidneet and some have already left to sleep Anu too, Isha fall asleep on Daksh's embrance . Everyone were lost in the music but our Avneet was lost on her music of life... her Siddharth and thanking god to write this much happiness in her stars.... All were hugging their partners , Sid too signal Avu to come and hug ... but she denied ... Sid felt hurt and left from there ... Avneet didn't mean that , She calls him but he didn't stop ...

At Mid-Night ....

All were sleeping peacefully getting tired of the day but here sleep wasn't taking over to Avneet .... when out of no where she hear some voices of playing guiter... she thought it just her assumption but she again hear it ... she get up and follow the path of tune which lead her to outside ... see look to find Sid sitting at a branch of garden near fountain , while playing guiter at the presence of Moon light ... she take slow steps towards him , without making any noise and set besides him ... as he notice her presence .. he immediately shift a lilttle far making a gap in between ...which wasn't liked by Avneet ...

Sid :- Why are you here ( without looking at her)

Avneet :- Are you still angry ..

Sid :- Who Am I even to you ? , to get angry ...

Avneet :- Sid... you are my boyfriend ..

Sid (chuckled) :- Boyfriend? ... ohh really when this happen .... you are considering me as your boyfriend Avneet , did you even know the meaning of the relation ... your never let me hold your hand , I can't hug you , I can't even walk holding your hand .... YOu say you love me .. but whenever i tried to come close to you , You always denied making me feel like I am nothing more than a stranger to you ... I feel like , I make you feel uncomfortable... Like you don't want this relation or tied in it...

She put  a finger on his lips ,but he removed it ....and turn to another side ... She come infront of him and hold her ears , with guilt visible in her eyes ... But he didn't melt and was about to left but she stops him holding a hand and hugged him ...

Avneet :- I am sorry Siddharth, it was my fault.... but please don't ignore me , i can't bare your ignorance ... I really love you more than anything...

A smile appears his lips... He hugged her back ... She smiles realising...

They stayed like this for a moment , in each other's arms ... Be melt at her gesture ...

She started feeling better in his arms and tighten her grip ... He smiled and hugged her more tightly...utile hear a fake couch by ...

Isha :- Sorry ,sorry .. to disturb you guys ... I was toh just passing from here ... When saw you both , so thought to ask what's going on ... (Gulping) haan but I think i appears on a wrong moment ... But don't worry I didn't saw anything saachi ... Btw I should left now you can continue your romance ...bye bye

She said teasingly and left ... Leaving them stunned ....

Avneet was Tomato by now ... She was about go behind her to clear her misunderstanding that nothing is like that what she thinking.... But As she move, Sid hold her wrist ...

He pulled her closer to him ... Die to which she hit his chest ....

He was lost in her eyes ... He tied a hair string behind her ear as she was disturbing him to get a clear view of her's .... Her breath heavies suddenly as she felt the touch of his hand .... The moon-light capturing surrounding making the atmosphere more romantic around... He didn't realise when his hand travels her lips , and caressed her lower lip softly ... She felt a current run down her veins, and shut close her eyes ...he smiles seeing his effect on her .... His hand went to her cheeks and cupped them ... Their heartbeats fasten ... His face slowly moved closer  her 's... Their lips were just about to touch ....

Avu :- S..Sid..what are you doing ...

He put a finger on her lips ....

Sid :- Shhh... ( they share an eye lock  )...

Avu :- Sid , it's not right ...

She said in inaudible voice , still breathing heavily...

But Sid was not in mood to listen anything... He moved forwards , she closed her eyes in response ... Suddenly something hit her mind , and she pushed him hard , that he fall on ground ...

Avneet (shout) :- Didn't you understand Sid... It's not right ...sorry but I am not ready for all this ...

He stands up ...

Sid :- enough is enough Avneet , if you don't want this realtion than say me  clearly... I don't think we can continue this relation like this anymore...atleast not me ...

He said angrily and left from there. . she too left from there ...

Thank you 💕...