Chapter :- 3

....
Preview ...

Avu :- yess it's true ...

Continue....

Manav :- What But sid told that's all were just nonsense and nothing ...

Avu looked at him ... He didn't utter a word .... Avu understands ....

Suddenly she laughed ...

All were looking at her in confusion

Avu :- common guys ... I was just jooking we are not in any relationship okay...

Sid looked at her shockingly...

Avu :- actually from morning everyone asking the same question from me ... Is sid is your boyfriend ? ... And I get tired saying No No No ... So I thought now if anyone ask it I will gonna say yess .. ( she smiles) ... (Sid looking at her unexpectedly) ...And waise bhi what you all call me bhenjii right .... Think by your own self ... Who will like a nerdy person like me ... Atleast not the most famous boy of college .... If he ever love sm she will be the most beautiful girl of the college not like me ....

Sammy :- Yeah we were thinking the same how he fall for A bhenjii like you ( they laugh except Sid ) ...

Avu was about to left but stop and said ...

Avu (jokingly) :- btw sid ... I didn't spread that rumours okay .... ( And left)

Sid :- Avu ... Avu listen...

Rii return after attending the call he hear everything ... He seat besides sid and said ...

Rii (whisper) :- you did wrong sid ... You should be sorry to her ...

Sid (guilty) :- ik ... And I am going to her ... ( He left to find her)
....

He find her sitting in the same branch , wiping the tears but smiling ...

Sid :- Avu listen ....(feeling guilty)

Avu :- it's okay Sid I understand .... (Unwillingly tear fall) ... Also that was my fault that I expect ... Leave it ... I understand who will accept ... A nerd as gf infront of all ... That was not your fault
....

Sid :- Avu it's Not like that ... (Take deep breath) .... You don't believe me na than just come with me ( he drag her again canteen infront of all ) ...

Sid (Announced) :- Everyone Attention please ...She is Avneet Kaur .... Mine Girlfriend (all shocked avu too ,Rii smiled) .... So from now dare not to insult her ... And you will die
... ... I am so sorry Avu I shouldn't told that .... (Cut by her hug ) ...

She hugged him ... He was shocked but composed himself and hugged her back ... His gang was happy for him ... And all were cheering ....

But that Rohan was burning from inside ... Suddenly a idea come in his mind .... And his expressions convert into a smirk ...

Next day at college ....

As usual sid was sitting with his group chilling ... But his eyes was finding someone from long ...