Chapter :- 12...

...

While going inside the college Siddharth bumped with Avneet...

Avneet :- ohh sorry ...(stops as realise)

He just ignore her and was about to go ....when interrupted by her again

Avneet:- Siddharth (She come infront him)... can we talk for a minute ...

Sid's pov :- Does it needed to see her face at starting of the day only (irritated)

Sid :- see if you wanna talk about the same things ... so I don't have the time for that...

Avneet :- no just 2 minutes is enough for me...

Sid :- ok speak up fast (not interested)

She takes a breath ...then start...

Avneet :- I know what's going on nowadays should not have happened .... but cause of the sudden things I don't wanna lost my childhood best friend (his gaze shift to her)... I just want to say what if not as couple but before that we are friends ... cause of sudden situation I don't want to break our friendship so ... It's just can we still be friends please...

There was a emotion shown in her eyes which reflect a lot ... he stops thinking about anything and just without thinking anything he nodded in yes ...he himself don't know why he did that ... anyone can vitness the happiness in her eyes...

Sid :- now I have class can I go ...(she nodded with smile)

Priyank :-  bro why did you lied her that you have class ...

Sid :- dude now you don't start please

______________________________________

Meanwhile ...

Pranali was sitting in canteen alone when someone tap her shoulder and set in front of her..

Pranali :- Huff SIDDHARTH.. you just scared me ...

Sid :- hmm it's new thing to know that you even get scared ....

Pranali :- so obviously ab is nothing like that ...you know everything about me we just meet a day before (chukled)

Sid :- you don't know me properly now...

Pranali (confused) :-  mean ( cut by ....)

When a boy interrupt them..

Boy :- oh thank you so much  Siddharth your words were really but true...  I just did as you said and see now she herself propose me...

Pranali was looking confused , Sid notice...

Sid :- see I said before only that she is written in your hands line now don't thank me again and again... Go and enjoy ...

Boy :- okay but thank once again ...

Sid (whisper) :- abbe aab Jaa yahan se ...Tera kaam ho gya ... (He left)

Siddharth huff...and looked at pranali who was surprised enough ...

Pra :- what the h...(stops at mid) ...you can read hands (excitedly)

Sid :- yeah...not this much ..just a little bit (smiling)

She immediately forwarded her hand infront him excitedly...

Sid :- Pranali ...I just ... I am not that good you know ..

Pranali:- No ... please yaar tell something na ...I am super excited (she said cutely)...

Sid :- Acha okay ... May i get a pleasure to hold this beauty's hand (she smiles)

He hold her hand and start seeing ...

Sid :- hmm .... It shows you are cheering, fun loving and carefree person in front of the world but somewhere in your heart you are alone , sad and lonely.... You want the one person who can walk holding your hand infront of the world  ...they just see your outer beauty but not the inner soul which is as pure as your smile is ....

Pranali (emotional) :- how you know ... I mean you guessed it right (chuckled)...

Sid :- Aray wait see there is a letter written of that person's name written in your hand (she suspicious) looked it's toh "S" .. Do you know any person whose name start with 'S' ... wait it's Mine ... (Suspicious) So is it mean Am I the one made for you (laugh while blushing)

Pra :- Siddharth...you are really crazy ....

Sid :- hmmm ... Just for you (staring lovingly)...

She was trying her hard to not to blush ...

______________________________________

After the college ends Sid went to drop her home by his bike ....as they reached ...she get off and byed ...

Sid's pov :- Should I ask her for good bye kiss ....no no Sid you shouldn't (stops as....)

His thoughts broke when felt a soft pair of lips on his cheeks... He froze at the moment, not able to react anything...  she turn and went inside her home ....

"Kuch toh hua hai ... "

A big smile cript on his face ... Then he drive back to his place ..

"Kuch ho gya hai ..."

______________________________________

....Like this some days passed....

They become more closer friends, even start liking each other...and finally he proposed her infront of whole college whom she happily accept, and are in relationship now ....

.... It's a evening quiet night ...

Sid and pranali were coming back from the long bike ride... It was quite a forest area, away from localities... Pranali was hugging his back ... Her head on his shoulder ... They were enjoying their moment ....when her eyes catch someone....

Pranali :- wait wait Sid stop the bike (he stops immediately)...

Sid :- what happens ...

Pranali :- why it feel like I have seen her her ... Aray wait if I am not wrong she study in our college only (pointing towards a girl)...

He followed her gaze and confused or surprised to find ....

Sid's pov :- Avneet ? ... What is she doing here and that so in this night time ....

Sid move the bike towards her and stops infront...

Sid :- Avneet you here ...

She saw them but didn't felt bad and didn't react ...

Avneet :- yeah ... Actually I have come to library nearby the area ... And I got so engrossed in reading that forget about the time , didn't realise when it becomes night ....just this ...

Pranali :- hey...why not you join us we will drop you home ... right Sid ?

Sid :- Yeah yeah .... Pov* And moreover it's not safe for her to go alone at this time ....

Pranali:- and also it's night and city is little far away from here ....

Avneet :- no no it's okay ...I will manage ....

Thank you 💕...