Chapter :- 2

Preview...

Avu :- I don't expect him to loved me back...
But my feelings for him never gonna change never ever ... I love him .. and will always be forever ....

Meanwhile .....

Sid :- are you sure I should say that all to her ... I mean if she become serious and I don't believe in this love and all ... I don't want her to be hurt coz of me ...

Rii :- Aray But what will go in One try ... And she will not be sad ik ...
(Pov :- as ik you will surely fall for her ).... And if you feel like you don't have any feelings for her ... Then break up simple (pov :- ik you will not as I can see love for her in your eyes ).. ... atleast you will get confirm about your feelings....

Sid :- but it will be unfair ... I mean it's don't like that I don't like her but ...

Rii (frustrated) :- are you going or will I go ...

Sid :- what... no no I am going ...but what will I say to her ...

Rii :- Offo I will help you ( Rii left )...

Sid was thinking something when sm...

Rohan :- See ... The playboy or I say chocolate boy of the college is afraid for the first time ( Laughing at him,) ... Bohhhh and guess what then also of that bhenjii ...

Sid (greating teeth ) :- I am not afraid of anything ...

Rohan (rivel) :- ohhh really ... Then let's prove it ... I dare you to propose that bhenjii or what ever she is ...

Sid :- Avneet her name is Avneet ... Ohh sorry it will be better if you don't remember her name ... Coz you don't even deserve to take her name ...

Sm :- why get afraid of loosing or rejection ....

Sid :- first of all who will reject this cute face and second of all challenge accepted ...

Note :- Rii don't know about this dare thing ...

He reached at classroom ....

Sid :- May I Come in Sir ...( Everyone looked towards him)

Professor ( confuse) :- are you student of this class ... ( He nodded) but I never saw you there ..... wait let me Check attendance..

Sid (mummer) :- mar gya beta ...

Professor :- Wohh Attendance are full ... Its seems like ... Your any close friend is also in this class ... ( All start laughing) ...

Professor glare at avu ....but ignored

Avu (mummer ) :- phass gyi avu...

Professor :- you go and sit on your seat ... (To sid )...

He seat besides Avu ...

Avu's Pov :- what's happen to him today ...

Sid (whisper) :- I wanna talk to you something important ...

Avu :- who me ... (He nodded) ... Yeah say na ...

Sid :- ahhhh not there ... Its personal ...

Professor noticed them talking ...

Professor :- hey you both stand up ... Leave my class ....

Avu :- sorry sir ... will not happen from next ... (Cut by sid)

Sid (smiling) :- thank you sir .. we were about to do the same ... ( He drag her with him).....

At college garden ...

They settled on one of the branch ... smiling....

Avu :- you know first time in a life I bunked any lecture ... But it's not scary .. infact I am feeling good ... Leave it say about what you wanna talk ...

Sid :- me yeah ....

(Looking for rii who was hiding behind tree with paper of something written on it .... Rii show him paper written " I Am In Love " )

Sid :- yeah wo Avu ... I Am In Love ...

Avu ( face palm ) :- ohh ... I thought .. leave it .... you say who is that special girl....(unwillingly) ....

Rii again show him the paper in which written " You" ...

Sid (confused ) :- I ??.. (rii hit his forhead) ...

Avu :- what ... You ...

Sid :- I mean You .. yeah you ... You are that special One Avneet....

Avu shocked can't able to believe in her hearing senses ....

Sid :- I don't know where , when , why , how but I .. I just fall in love with you ...

Avu (slightly laugh ) :- Now I understand ... (Stand up) say Where is your that friends hide ...

Sid ( looked at rii ) :- which... Which which friends ...

Avu :- wahi ... Who have gave you this stupid dare ... Ik guys it's a date you all can come here he won.. (mummer) and I become fool as always ...

Rii hide behind the tree ...

She was about to left but he hold her wrist ...

Sid :- no one is there ... And I am not joking ... I really loves you Madooo ... Infact from long ... But never get the courage to say ... And ik you also loves me ... right ?...

Avu (emotionally) :- you ... You ... are saying truth ... (He nodded) ... You Really loves me .... You don't know how much I have waited for this moment ... You dumbo I loves you too... (She hugged him ... He too) ...

Rii took their pic as memory ....

Avu's pov :- I wish this moment to be stop here only (tearly) ....

.......

At canteen ....

Sid was sitting with his gang ... Let me introduce to his gang ...

Isha .... Committed
Priya (minki) ... one of the twin
Riyaz .....( Sid's bestest friend )
Sammy (Chinki).... one of the twin
Mia .... currently Single but always ready to mingle ...

Sammy (to sid) :- dude I heard a rumor about you in the college that you are dating that bhenjii ...

Sid specked his cold drink ...

Others except rii :- yaa infact we too ...

Rii get a call so he left to attend it ...

Mia :- is it true sid ? ... Common didn't you get anyone better than that bhenjii...

Sid :- It's nothing like that guys as you thinking ... And it's just a rumour .... You know people spread them to destroy the image of college's most popular boy ... And you will think na ... She is not of my type.... (He lied )

After some time ....

Avu too come at canteen ... And as see saw him a smile cript on her lips .... She went towards him ....

Avu :- Hii Sid ...

As all saw her ... They asked the same question from her ...

Isha :- hey Avu is it's true ... That Sid is your boyfriend ...

Sid Shocked ...

Avu ( smiley ) :- Actually Yess it's true ...

.....