Chapter :-10

......

Preview 💞...

They cancelled the trip at the moment and come back to their respected homes...

______________________________________

New Chapter 💕...

The whole night Avu didn't slept , she wanted to cry her heart -out .... But what if her parents hear it and ask the reason , What she will reply then ... she was not able to digest what happen some time before ....how everything was so beautiful then how everything changed in snap of fingers ... the memories again and again were flashing infront of her eyes ..... Was Everything fake ? ...Was All just really a Drama for him ? ....

" Gal-gal te shak karde . etbaar zara bhi nai .."

The day he proposed her, it was like a dream come to her ... She was the happiest at he moment ...

" hun teriyaan ankhyiaan vich , Mere layi Pyaar zara bhi nai ..."

And finally a tear escaped her eye recalling the moments ,  sleep took over her ...

NOTE ;-Anushka hadn't known anything about Sidneet being in relation and things going on .. even she tried to ask after today's incident ...but they didn't told and made an excuse ...

______________________________________

Next day at College :-

All were sitting in Canteen ...let me correct not as usual girls in one table with Avneet while Sid in another along with some random friends of his .... the surrounding was quiet silent and serious , no one was talking anything ... The tables were besides each others only Avneet was not saying anything and was sitting blankly...  Riyaz was really angry & pissed off at Sid , he know he will not be able to control himself which will affect the friendship so he stand and left from there and finally Mia burst out an anger....

Mia :- now I can't be calm anymore (directly come towards Siddharth ) ... how can you do this to her (demanding the answer)

All girls join her except Avneet

Sid :- Mia you are my friend you should stand by my side not her's...

Mia :- why ... why will I , what you think of yourself you know what I always considered you as the perfect partner anyone ever wish for but you know what you prooved me very wrong (slow clapping)

Daksh :- Mia let's not make the matter this big ...we can solve it calmy also

Isha(shout) :-  Tum To chup hi raho ... tum sare ladke Na ek hi Jaise hote Ho (Daksh shut up)

Priyank (random boy) :- come on girls he also have not done this much big mistake

Like this they all start fighting seriously and soon the topic comes about girls or boys characters ...Sid was getting frustrated he directly went to the table where Avneet was sitting and hold her hand ...she slowly turn her gaze up to him and he drag her at the middle of the fight...

Sid (violent) :-  you must be very happy now right, making my friends against me... there was a time they used to fight for me ....(angrily) and because of you today they are fighting with me...

Everyone stops at their places realising what they were doing... silence took around... And for everyone's shock

Avu :- I am sorry Siddharth that was all my fault (blankly)

Mia :- what are you saying Avu (unbelievable)

Siddharth (sarcastically) :-  now please not to request me to accept you again in my life ...

Avneet :- you are right Siddharth you don't deserve me...  I was the one mad that loved you this truly...

Sid (angrily) :-:are you trying to insult me then listen it was I who wasted my places time on you... I always give you chance to prove your love , you are the one is in fault not me ...

Sammy :- stop it Siddharth we know very well About which chance you are talking ... you all boys are just same selfish and not at all loyal...

Daksh :- oh please sam now  where did this thing come from ...

Priyank(to girl) :- shut up you guys okay (again start fighting)

Avneet :- GUYS PLEASE STOP IT !!! ...  It's my and Siddharth's matter let us clear it by our own ...(to Sid) you know what's that I always dream for the day you to propose me but (cut off by him)

Sid :- Stop it Avneet, don't try to defend yourself it's all happen because of you only and now I have realise... that was my mistake to even make you my gf but I am happy that I correct my biggest mistake at correct time ..

She was feeling hurt by each passing word ...but was not responding or reacting...

Avneet :- I taught my love is enough to work this relation but I was wrong ...

Sid :- Oh please ... Now don't try to gain sympathy... No what you think you are ...Many girls like you are just waiting for me to date them once...

Priya (lost her calm) :- what is this language Siddharth...

Priyank :- that was just the truth

Avneet (smile genuinely) :- I wish you get the one you wish for not like me

Sid (irritated) :- what you think you are the only one girl left in the whole world, if it's even that also I would haven't chosen you...Just 3 days I will show you what my standard is...

He left saying this...

Avu's pov :-  Am I that bad ? that if I were the last girl in the world , then also will not choose me... (tear leak her eye)

Mia:- it's okay Avneet leave him he is like that only

______________________________________

Next Day At College....

The whole college I mean THE BOYS were running on one direction mainly towards entrance when one of them bumped with Siddharth .... He catch him by collar and ask ...

Siddharth (confused) :- hey what's going on does all saw any ghost or what ...why running in this Hurry ?

Boy :- Aray don't you know.....

Thank you ...

...