Chapter :- 7

....

Preview 💕..

They planned a trip to Mannali...

New Chapter 💕.....

{ A/u :- ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵉ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ᵛⁱᵈᵉᵒ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˡʸʳⁱᶜˢ }

Skips to to trip day ....

They picked everyone and at last come to Avneet's home to pick her up with their jeep ....

She excitedly run towards and throw her back which catched by mia and jumped inside

She excitedly run towards and throw her back which catched by mia and jumped inside ... They start the car and left ....

" 𝒚𝒆𝒉 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒆... 𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒆 ..."

Anushka hugs her ... so too others except Sid ...they just shared a cute eyelock ....

" 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒐 𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈 ...𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒂𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒆 " ...

Girls open their tide hairs ...and stands up enjoying outside view as the car was open from above .... Singing and moving with music .... And laughing a lot ...

" 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂 𝒋𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂 ... 𝒖𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂 ...
𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 ... "

They stopped at halfway as girls see panipuri and jumped out and start eating not even asked boys once .... Who were just looking at them faked angrily....and they laughing at there reaction ....

" 𝒋𝒂𝒈 𝒌𝒊 𝒌𝒐𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒏𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒆 ...."

Avneet start Couching coz of spice ... Sid immediately snatch the bottle from rii's hand which he was about to drink and made avneet drink ....

" 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒃𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒉𝒖𝒊 ...𝒅𝒆𝒘𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊..."

All start laughing ... And that's when Sid notice rii's cloth ...the whole water fall on his clothes coz of sudden snatch ...he weirdly smile to rii ... And start running and rii was behind him ... All burst out laughing seeing them ..... Avneet too smiling...