Chapter :- 5

......

Next day at college  ...

All were sitting in the canteen chit chatting together.... From the day sid warned everyone no one talked rudely with Avneet ... Even the whole gang of his become friend with her as they know her since long ... They were laughing on some silly things ...

Mia :- Acha now ...(laugh) ...stop it guys ... I am hungry now ....

They ordered food and start eating with chit chatting ... Avi was not eating and as others asked her to eat ... She refused and was making excuses....

Priya :- is not french fries your favourite Avneet ? ...

She just nodded nervously.... All were getting confused ... When sudden isha remind something ....

Isha (excitedly) :- hey wait wait ... Now I get it....

Others looked at her confusingly ...

Riyaz :- get to know what ?.... That you are mad ...

Isha :- Nooo.... Wo toh main hoon hi but not that .... I was saying today is KARWA CHAUTH yaar  ....

Girls together :- it's is because of that (excitedly)....

All gaze at her ... Sid was surprised hearing it .... Avneet hesitate but nodded shyly and left smiling as don't wanted to be tease anymore ....

Daksh (bf of isha) :- bhai ... How lucky you are to get a girl like Avneet ... Who is fasting for you .... Otherwise see my girl ... she can't even share her fries with me ....(taunting)...

A unknown smile appears on Sid's lips which went unnotice by others ..... As they were busy watching Daksh and isha's silly nok jhok....

Isha :- hawww ....acha beta now you wait ... French fries kya now toh tera food bhi kha jaaungi ....(start eating his food)...

Daksh :- Oyeeee moti kuch toh chhod de mereko ....

All start laughing at their silly nok jhok...

Mia (dreamly) :- Hayeee.... Don't know  when this day will come in my life ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Skips to evening 🌆....

Siddharth was in his room ...when his phone beeps ... He immediately pick as notice the caller i'd  " Nakchadi " ....

Sid :- ohho.... Seems my girlfriend is missing me too much ....

Avu's pov :- how did he know (smiley) ....

Sid :- now don't smile this much Madooo ...

Avneet :- what how ... I mean w...why will I be .... I m not smiling ....

Sid :- ahann... Don't you know my hidden talent I can read your mind ... So there is no use of a lie ...

Avneet :- Hogaya (😑).... ' he nodded in hmmmm'  .... I have called you to inform that .....(cut by him) ...

Sid :- that you love me ...

Avneet :- whattt NOo....I mean ye... SIDDHARTH (blush ) .... Stop it otherwise I will cut the call....

Sid :- noooo don't ....acha okay I will be quite .... Now say ...

Avneet :- I called you to tell that ....(shyly) ...as you know ... today is Karwa Chauth ... And I have fasted for you .... So I want you to come and feed me the first bite of food ...

Sid :- Bas Itni Si Baat ... (She nodded smiley) .... MAIN NHI AA SAKTA (immediately changed his expression) ...

Avneet :- Hain.... wait (cut off by him again)....