nine

Now onboard the Milano, Liv, Rocket, Drax, and Groot all stared at Quill and Gamora annoyed after Quill explained the plan to them. "You call that figured it out? We're gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless?"

"Oh, you want to talk about senseless? How about trying to save us by blowing us up?" Quill asked.

"We were only gonna blow you up if they didn't turn you over!" Rocket yelled.

"And how were they gonna do that if you only gave them a count to five?" Liv asked.

"Well, we didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan, and you know that!" Rocket yelled before looking at Groot. "This is what we get for acting altruistically!"

"I am Groot," Groot said.

"They are ungrateful," Rocket said and Liv rolled her eyes.

"What's important now is we get the Ravagers' army to help us save Xandar," Gamora said.

"So we can give the Stone to Yondu who's just gonna sell to somebody even worse?" Rocket asked.

"We'll figure that part out later," Quill said.

"We have to stop Ronan," Gamora said.

"How?" Rocket asked.

"I have a plan," Quill said.

"You've got a plan?" Rocket asked.

"Yes," Quill said but Liv eyed him suspiciously.

"First of all, you're copying me from when I said I had a plan," Rocket said.

"No, I'm not. People say that all the time, it's not that unique of a thing to say," Quill said.

"Secondly, I don't even believe you have a plan," Rocket said.

"I have...part of a plan!" Quill snapped.

"There it is," Liv said and Quill rolled his eyes.

"What percentage of a plan do you have?" Drax asked.

"You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere," Gamora told him.

"I just saved Quill," Drax said.

"We've already established that you destroying the ship that I'm on is not saving me," Quill said.

"When did we establish it?" Drax asked.

"Like three seconds ago!" Quill snapped.

"I wasn't listening. I was thinking of something else," Drax said and Liv rubbed her forehead stressed.

"This group is going to kill me," she muttered as Gamora grunted in frustration.

"She's right, you don't get an opinion," Rocket said to Drax before looking at Quill. "What percentage?"

"I don't know, twelve percent," Quill said.

"That's...not even half," Liv said.

"Twelve percent?" Rocket asked before he started laughing out loud obnoxiously.

"That's a fake laugh," Quill said.

"It's real!" Rocket yelled.

"Totally fake," Quill muttered.

"That is the most real, authentic, hysterical laugh of my entire life because that is not a plan!" Rocket yelled.

"It's barely a concept," Gamora said.

"You're taking their side?" Quill asked her.

"Uncle Quill, are you looking to get us killed?" Liv asked.

Starlights {𝟡} | Marvel √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें