ten

Leaving the Milano, Liv and her friends stood before a door that opened, connecting into the Dark Aster, where they also saw there was destruction inside. They all cautiously entered, holding weapons, ready for any attack. But it was practically pitch black. "I can barely see," Drax muttered.

Groot then raised his arm out, opening up his palm, which released glowing particles from his body, surrounding everyone, and Liv stammered a smile. "It's beautiful," she said, causing Groot to smile.

"When did you learn to do that?" Drax asked.

"I'm pretty sure the answer is I am Groot," Quill answered and a small snicker left Liv's lips.

Gamora then looked forward, recognizing where they were. "The flight deck is three hundred meters this way," she informed before she began to lead the way, Liv and everyone else following her.

"I want you all to know that I am grateful for your acceptance after my blunders," Drax told them all, and Liv glanced back at him. "It is pleasing to once again have friends. You, Quill, are my friend."

"Thanks," Quill awkwardly said.

"This dumb tree, he is my friend," Drax continued.

"Mmm," Groot grumbled.

"This young, brave, and stupid girl, is my friend," Drax said and Liv gave him a look, not sure if it was a compliment or an insult. "And this green whore, she too-"

"Oh, you must stop!" Gamora snapped, looking back at him.

Suddenly, they all looked forward again when they heard someone jump down in front of them. Gamora recognized her as her robot sister, Nebula. And immediately, Gamora guarded Liv, the thought of anything happening to her at the hands of Nebula, being worse than any other fate. "Gamora, look at what you have done. You have always been weak," Nebula began, Liv narrowing her eyes at her. "You stupid, traitorous-"

Abruptly, Nebula was fired back by a huge blast. Everyone looked at the scene before them confused before looking to see Drax had shot her with his gun. "Nobody talks to my friends like that," he muttered, a death look in his eyes. Gamora nodded before looking in front of her again.

"Head to the flight deck. I'll shut down the power to the security doors," she told them all, and they nodded.

Xandar

After his ship crashed, Yondu was standing alone, until he heard his name called out, which he turned around to find he was surrounded by Ranan's army. "Order your men to turn on the Nova Corps." But Yondu simply moved his jacket aside, and whistled, which activated his arrow weapon to start floating up. "Enough nonsense, Ravager! Time to die-" But immediately, his arrow shot through the man speaking, through the other men, and through the men flying nearby ships. And all at once, they dropped to the ground.

Dark Aster

Gamora ran up to where Nebula was blown at, to see she was putting herself together again, giving Gamora a death look. "Nebula, please," Gamora begged but Nebula swing at her. Gamora grabbed her fist and turned her around before pushing her to the ground. She then ran for the power to shut down the security doors but Nebula ran up behind her and electrocuted her. The two fought with their fists and weapons, while Nebula moved Gamora away from the power source.

———

Sitting in his chambers, Ronan became annoyed with the state of how his evasion was going, which was going nowhere. "Enough of this. Necrocraft pilots, enact immolation initiative," he ordered and his pilots immediately dived into the city.