3

After breakfast, under Jungkook’s thoughtful and attentive gaze, Lisa returned to her bedroom. She laid quietly on her bed and closed her eyes before falling into a state of deep contemplation.

The rebirth had allowed her to return to three years prior, on the day she and Jungkook were supposed to divorce. However, since she was reborn, some things were bound to be different. This time, she had chosen not to divorce.

One, because she did not have the heart to hurt Jungkook again, and two, because it was something she herself decided, with her own interests in mind.

Setting aside her marriage problems, she began to ponder on the issue of her enemies. She knew that the car accident in her past life had been pre-planned.

The scheme had been fueled by the influence of both jealousy and greed. Jealousy towards her, and greed towards her family’s assets. When she was confined to her hospital bed, she had yearned to annihilate those treacherous people.

Now, she was reborn, and she wasn’t dreaming either. One by one, little by little, she would show those people how terrifying a thing offending her was!

Chou Tzuyu. Weren’t you in love with Jeon Jungkook? Weren’t you envious of me for holding his heart? Then why don’t I let you become the woman he hates most so that for the rest of your life, you would not gain a single shred of his attention?

Didn’t your family want to seize my Manoban family’s properties? Then I’ll destroy the Chou family and make it into a stepping stone for the Kim family! Anything you want, I’ll take away! Anything you care about, I’ll destroy!

I’ll make you regret living in this world! I’ll drain you of your will to live!

As Lisa laid calmly on her bed, her face without the slightest of fluctuations, a frightening storm was brewing in her heart. Soon, the entire City A would be swept up in the reign of terror that ensued the idea she had in mind!

Tzuyu! Chou family! Everyone who had betrayed her, and everyone who’d kicked her when she was down… just wait to receive her punishment!

Drop! Drop! Drop!

Decision: NO divorce.

System requirements met!

Commencing the official installment of the Virtuous Wife System…

Host, please wait patiently!

While the seeds of hatred were still sprouting in her heart, Lisa suddenly heard a very strange voice. The voice had a robotic quality to it, and it seemed to have sounded from her own mind. When she tried to open her eyes, she found that she couldn’t move at all.

It felt just like when she was in a vegetative state; her mind was functioning like a normal person’s, but she couldn’t control her body.

Panic seized her and made it hard for her to breathe, but that lasted for only a moment. Lisa calmed down and patiently waited.

One had to agree that her great success was well-deserved, as she was an exemplar of someone who possessed strong psychological diathesis. At the same time, she was intrepid and resilient.