28

Should he laugh? Since she was telling him jokes… that meant she wanted him to laugh, right?

But should he really laugh? That joke… under normal circumstances, it wouldn’t make him laugh.

However, he did ultimately end up laughing.

He laughed not because the joke was funny because her poker-face as she told him such a stupid joke was cute. It seemed like she was hoping to make him laugh. He simply couldn’t resist the blow to his heart, which melted as he gazed at her.

[Congratulations on accomplishing the task once!

+1 Point.

8/10.

Please continue working hard!]

For the first time, Lisa was happy to hear the System beep. She was very happy, as the matter of fact. Although telling jokes to make him laugh was kind of cheap, at least she didn’t have to make a fool out of herself. That made her feel a great sense of achievement.

The delightful mood she was in caused a faint smile to appear on her face.

Faint, but nonetheless breathtaking.

Now, both individuals were smiling, one gentle and doting, the other light and soft. The entire study was lit up.

“Lisa…” Jungkook couldn’t help but murmur. Lisa’s beauty was irresistible.

Beautiful, intelligent, proud, strong, and occasionally cute and muddled. His understanding of her character was slowly increasing, and at the same time, her figure was embedding itself deeper into his heart, never to sink into oblivion.

“You can continue working, I’m leaving.”

Lisa left in a happy mood, thinking to herself that the man looked really handsome when he smiled. She wanted to make him smile more often, even if there were no points to get out of it.

Work? Work on what? Jungkook’s head was still spinning from her smile, how could he have the mind to think about work? The memory of her smile had completely taken over his mind.

Coincidentally, he was also thinking about how nice it would be if he could make Lisa smile more often.

Jungkook spent the next few days bustling around setting up the cast for his film. Most of the cast actually paled in comparison to him and Hoseok as they were both well-known box office guarantees.

Since procuring a role in Jungkook’s film was equivalent to reaching a greater height in one’s acting career, there was no lack of actors and actresses trying their best to get in. Over the past two days, he had received an overwhelming number of calls on his business cell.

Taehyun was responsible for answering most of them, and his hands had already gone numb from the job.

Jungkook’s private line wasn’t spared from the torrent either. Those who were on friendly terms with him contacted him, and the most difficult ones proved to be the ones vying for the role of the female lead.

Jungkook knew plenty of people from the entertainment circle. He was friends with a few of them, but the number of good friends he had in the entertainment circle could be counted on one hand.