26

【 Master, Mr. Master didn’t smile at all during dinner. Does that mean you’re not cute anymore? 】

The holographic figure of 001 gave off the striking impression of a real, living person as it tilted its head and frowned, clearly worried about its Master.

Lisa’s eye twitched. Cute? She was never “cute” in the first place, so what was 001 talking about?

“You’re cute, you go and make him laugh then,” she said, convinced that there were problems with her System. She reckoned it was either defective or an unfinished product.

It won’t count! Master, you have to put in your own effort, I’ll support you from behind! 】001 brandished two small fists, once again playing cute. Su Yanyi felt a headache coming.

“What do you think I should do?” From childhood to adulthood, she’d learned many things, but making others laugh was not one of them. Would she have to continue to make a fool of herself then?

【 Master, maybe you should do what I do! 】001 suggested in a soft and serious voice.

“What you do? … Play cute?”

Playing cute was what Lisa deemed as 001’s trademark.

Yep, yep. Playing cute is normal. If you do it, Mr. Master will surely smile. 】001 nodded vigorously.

Lisa fell silent; she was considering the feasibility of the idea.

Play cute? She didn’t know how to do it, but she could always learn, right? Moreover, there was a ready-made example right in front of her.

And so, in the span of one night, Lisa came up with a variety of different methods for learning how to play cute. Unfortunately, they all eventually fell to her cold iceberg countenance. Playing cute really wasn’t an easy skill to learn. When she finally ran out of ideas, she gave up and decided to acquire external help instead.

The next morning, as soon as Hanbin arrived at the company, he was called into the office by Lisa.

“President Manoban, here are three suitable candidates for Yeri’s position. Please select one.” Out of the few hundreds of people who had applied, only three remained after the elimination process.

Hanbin had their resumes compiled together for Lisa to review.

Intelligence and ingenuity were essential qualities to have for the job. Formal education and experience were also indispensable, their looks had to be above average, and most importantly, they had to have a clean background and bear irrefutable loyalty.

Hanbin had elected three people while bearing these sky-high expectations in mind.

Lisa looked over the resumes of each candidate. Because their job would be to serve as her personal assistant, all three candidates were women in their late twenties to early thirties. Two were already working for Big Hit Entertainment, while one was not.

Her attention fell on the one who was not working at Resplendent Entertainment, Kim Eunha.

Twenty-nine, single, proficient in Japanese, Korean, Russian, and English. She possessed a master’s degree and had experience working in other two large enterprises before.