Chapter 5

"Do you know who's coming to pick you up?" asked Kat as they sat next to each other on the plane. Aoko shook her head.

"Nope, just was told someone would be there to get me. I'm assuming they'll have a sign or something or will know who I am... I hope."

"I was told a girl named Ochaco Uraraka was coming to escort me. She's going to be my roommate. I looked her up on the Hero Network and it says her Hero name is Uravity and her quirk is Zero-Gravity, and she went to UA High School which is like the top school in Japan." Kat recited from memory.

"I know, I've heard about it. Apparently, All Might went there when he was young, and Endeavor went there too." commented Aoko. She did keep some tabs on the hero's over in Japan as her mother had been a big fan and gotten her a bit hooked, but a lot of stuff was censored that was coming over, so it was hard to see what wasn't just being shown to the public and then what was filtered internationally.

"Hi, I'm Lana, by the way, not that I was ease dropping or anything, but what agencies are you two going to? Patrick over there and I are going to Fat Gum's Agency." Lana said as she leaned over her spacious seat to talk to the pair. Patrick on the other side of her was already with an eye mask over his eyes and looked to be asleep.

"I'm Kat and this is Aoko, I'm going to Kyukyu Agency, and she is going to the Endeavor Agency."

"Wow the Endeavor Agency? That's nuts! You must have a pretty insane quirk. Do you breathe fire or something?" I

"No, no, I don't have anything to do with fire. I have two quirks Energy Conversion and Aura Sense." explained Aoko.

"Lucky! Two Quirks! Damn I only have one and it doesn't sound as cool as those. My Quirk is Chain Guard. I can create extremely durable chains out of different sizes from my body and manipulate them to my will. It works great for capturing villains especially at mid-range." explained Lana. "Oooo let me guess, you quirk is Leopard, right?" she said towards Kat who scoffed.

"As if, my Quirk is Cheetah, Leopards are so not my style." she sniffed causing Aoko to giggle at her friend's offense. She hated being called anything other than Cheetah, especially Leopard.

"Oh, so you're like super-fast then right? And the Neko look will probably be very popular over in Japan." added Lana.

"Huh, I never really thought about that..." said Kat now really thinking about it.

"Oh no! What if they only want me for my beautiful cat like body!?" panicked Kat causing both Lana and Aoko to burst out laughing.

"I don't think that is the case, but it probably isn't a bad thing." assured Aoko as she tried to hold back her laughter and not disturb the rest of the passengers. She noticed that the crew were starting to have them pull all the shades closed meaning that it would be best to go to sleep soon.

"We're going to have to be quiet now...and should probably sleep to avoid some major jet lag when we get there." informed Lana. "Patrick hates flying so he took some sleeping meds right when we got on...I'll probably have to drag him off the plane." she sighed.

"We'll help you, don't worry. We're in this together." smiled Aoko as she grabbed her sleeping mask out of her bag.

"Thanks." smiled Lana before slipping her headphone on.

"Don't forget me once we get over there with all your new friends your gonna make." warned Kat as she closed the window, she was next to.

"What makes you think that I'm going to make a whole bunch of new friends? And how could I ever forget my spotted kitty friend?" teased Aoko.

"You better not, or I'm going to come for your ass." she threatened with a grin on her face.

"I'll hold you to it." giggled Aoko as she grabbed her headphones and portable game system.

"Hey, I brought mine too! We playin' Pokémon?" asked Kat as she rushed to grab hers out of her bag.

"Damn straight we are." nodded Aoko as she put her headphones over her ears and leaned her seat back a bit.

"We are battling...which reminds me. We should have our race sometime when we are over in Japan, I bet there will be more room then in Chicago." commented Kat.

"I'm pretty sure both of our agencies are in big cities, but we can meet halfway somewhere in the country and do it. We'll have to get someone to time us or something. Maybe one of our new agency friends. Maybe we'll get more to join the race. I'm sure there are some other competitive wackos like us." teased Aoko.

"Oh, for sure." Kat replied, a grin stretching across her spotted face.