Chapter 6

"Well, I guess this is going to be goodbye for now.  Make sure you text me and let me know how settling in is going and when we can have our race."  Kat dramatically sniffed trying not to cry.

    "Hey now, don't cry!  You're literally only going to be a couple hours away instead of half a world away.  Text me when you get there so I know you made it."  laughed Aoko trying to not let Kat's emotions get to her.  She was going to miss her friend, but Aoko didn't like it when people cried around her.  It made her feel weird.    

"Do you see that Uravity girl anywhere?"  asked Aoko as she looked around.  Kat began to scan the crowd of people at the airport that looked to be waiting for people. 

     "Yep!  And look there's that green haired guy from the Endeavor Agency photo next to her holding a sign with your name on it!"  pointed out Kat. Aoko looked to where she was point and sure as day the medium sized white sign written in black sharpie said 'Moore Aoko'.  They looked to be talking to each other but noticed Aoko and Kat pointing.  Uraraka waved at the pair.  Kat and Aoko wheeled their luggage behind themselves as they weaved their way over. 

    "Hi! You must be Katrina Karsen, it's nice to meet you.  My name is Ochaco Uraraka."  introduced Uraraka.

    "Please just call me Kat, Katrina is a mouthful, or Karsen I guess since you guys use last names a lot here right."  introduced Kat as she smiled nervously at Uraraka. 

    "You're Aoko More, right?"  asked Izuku, the green haired boy.  Kat stifled a giggled as Aoko elbowed her. 

"It's pronounced Mo-ray, but close enough.  You can just call me Aoko if you want, I'm sure we'll be working together a lot in the future."  smiled Aoko.  Izuku looked nervous to already be calling this girl by her first name so casually after meeting her.

    "Uh, okay.  Well, I'm Izuku Midoriya I'm actually one of your new roommates, well not actually in the same room, but we'll be in the same apartment.  Not the only ones those there are two others so it's not like it's just us or anything..." rambled Izuku causing Aoko to look at him with wide eyes trying to figure out how to get him to stop as both Uraraka and Kat giggled at the scene. 

   "Wait you're my roommate?  I didn't think that Japan was progressive enough to room males and females together at the same agency, but I guess that would make sense to save space since there tend not to actually be that many female heroes compared to males..."  Aoko thought aloud.

    "Heh, it not common, but were all adults, and actually you are the only girl in the apartment." 

"What?  Only girl?  So, both of my other roommates are also guys?!"  

  "Yep."  chirped Izuku awkwardly as he seemed a little uneasy by telling her the news.  He had hoped she was already informed but guessed not.

    "Damn girl, how lucky."  teased Kat.  "You're gonna be getting all the action."

"Shut it, Spotty."  snapped Aoko now annoyed.  God, she hoped that they were at least somewhat hygienic.  Her brother sure as hell wasn't when she had lived at home with him.

    "We're all pretty busy most of the time so it's not common for everyone to be there at the same time all the time for very long."  commented Izuku.

    "Don't worry Moore, they're all good guys."  said Uraraka.  "I went to high school with all three of them."

  "Yeah, that's not exactly what I'm worried about, but thanks.  It's good to know.    I'll text you later Kat."  replied Aoko. 

    "That's right. We should get going.  Nice to see you again Deku and nice to meet you Aoko.  Good luck!"  cheered Uraraka.

   "I'll let you know when we get there.  Be safe, Aoko!"  called Kat as they began to walk away from Aoko and Izuku.