Chapter 9

A loud pounding sounded on Aoko's bedroom door followed by an equally loud voice.

"Hey dumbass, food's ready!" yelled Bakugo through the door.

"Coming!" called Aoko as she about fell over trying to both walk and put her pants on at the same time to leave and get food, she felt like she was starving. Airplane food was not the best. She opened the door fully dressed to see Bakugo still standing there looking down at her.

"Took you long enough." he scoffed. "Come on, the icy-hot bastard wants to meet you as well."

"Icy-hot? Oh! You mean Mr. T-roki!" exclaimed Aoko in realization as they walked down the hall towards the living room and kitchen.

"Pfft, what the hell kind of name is that?" snickered Bakugo as he tried to hide his amusement at Aoko's new nickname for Todoroki. Aoko just shrugged.

"Todoroki is such a mouthful, a full four syllables even! Plus, I think it's kinda funny." grinned Aoko. "If he doesn't get mad that I call him that, then I'm going to keep doing it. Although, Icy-hot it pretty good too." she thought aloud as they walked into the kitchen where the other two boys were sitting at the bar stools that surrounded the large counter that acted as a divider between the kitchen and living room.

"Hey Moore, how was your shower? What do you think of your new room?" asked Izuku.

"It was refreshing, I like the space, although I will need to take up your offer to get some things tomorrow. Sorry Bakugo I had to borrow some soap. I'll have to get my own tomorrow." admitted Aoko. Bakugo looked at her with disgust.

"Don't touch my stuff you fucking nerd!" he shouted.

"Sorry, next time I'm mid shower after flying across the world with little more than a couple of suitcases I will make sure to come out butt naked just to ask if it's okay to use a little soap." countered Aoko sassily before turning to the red- and white-haired boy next to her as she sat down. Bakugo was momentarily speechless as he was fuming at her.

"Anyways, I'm Aoko Moore, but you can just call me Aoko or Moore whatever you're more comfortable with since we'll be living together an all. It's nice to meet you." she said to Todoroki.

"Shoto Todoroki, nice to meet you as well." He greeted calmly. "Would you like some curry?" he asked.

"I'd love some, thanks." smiled Aoko as Todoroki gave, her a bowl with curry and rice.

"Thanks' T-roki!" she thanked happily as she took the bowl and shoved a spoonful in her mouth. Todoroki just blinked at her in slight confusion at his new nickname.

"Ah! Wait Moore, it might be really spicy for you!" panicked Izuku for a moment as Bakugo had a sinister grin on his face. Aoko looked confused as she munched on her food.

"What are you talking about? This is actually really delicious. Nice cooking Bakugo, might even be better than my mom's." complimented Aoko before eating another bite. The three boys looked at her in a mix of shock and in Izuku's case relief that her mouth wasn't on fire. He had gotten used to Bakugo's tendency to cook on the hotter side, but most people who weren't used to it would usually be guzzling glasses of water by now. Bakugo was shocked that she had just complemented his cooking now after just sassing him a few moments ago. Todoroki seemed to be lost in thought as he began to eat his own food.

"So, Moore, what was it you were going to show me in the car earlier?" asked Izuku suddenly breaking the silence. Bakugo and Todoroki both looked up from their food to see what he was talking about.