Universe and its spell

The brand new , rusted orange Audi RS Q8 made a screeching halt amidst the buzzing crowd. The people all around began murmuring and gossiping about the ravishing man within. A staff came rushing , and held the door open ,for the man to get down.

His sand brown shoes caught the limelight. He took a step outside, adjusting the buttons of his overcoat. He was wearing a white turtleneck t-shirt and black trousers and had his coolers on, which hid the most captivating eyes. His hands went through his well-set hair and his lips curved, flashing a small smile.

Mass bgm playing🎶

He's that one guy , whom every girls wanted to have. He's a perfectionist , like biryani being perfect in the South Indian foods and pizza being the perfect in Italian foods.

{Enaku explain panna vere vazhi therila😂😩}

He took few steps, maintaining a social distance from all the girls' around him and turned to face the press.

Press: Sir .. You are here for the promotion of your upcoming movie. So how ecstatic are you? What would you say to your whole fan base.

"Yes.. As you all may know , I'm Siddharth Yadav".

Introducing our very own Ashwin Kumar as Siddharth Yadav 🥰

Siddharth: I'm here for promoting my next film 'Alaipayuthey -2'. I'm so excited to show you my project. Unga support epome enaku venum. Oru dhadava anbu kaatitinga.. so enne vitradhinga". He said as he threw a small flying kiss , which made every woman go weak on their knees.

He left the place , wrapped around several Black cats. He stood at the door of his grooming room, which had his name etched in a gold plate on the wooden door. He still remembered how hard he had worked to get to where he was now. He passed a smile not before tracing his hands over his name plate.

He came back after five minutes, only to be frustrated as his interviewer was yet to arrive. He despised being late and he expected everyone to be on time. He inquired the the manager who scheduled his meeting.

He was a short , curly haired man and was flirting around with the female artists. He seemed funny to him. He just cleared his throat to get his attention but the guy was least bothered.

He was irritated and was in the verge of yelling as he had more commitments in his basket. That was when Prakash , the guy with the curls noticed him and rushed to him, giving a sacred look with wide eyes.

Prakash: So sorry sir .. your interviewer is on the way . Please oru 5 minutes wait pannunga sir.

Siddharth took a deep breath to calm himself. He plugged his airpods and took a magazine infront of him. His eyes glistened the moment he saw his all time favourite , Deepika Padukone on the cover of the magazine.

He was disturbed by a soft tap on his shoulders. He was annoyed as he was reading an important article about Deepika. He turned around to look at the sight , which he would never regret even in any of his births.

There stood a young woman, a young beautiful woman. She seemed like a puppy infront of him. Her doe -like eyes, enlarged and she batted her eyelids more than enough.

His eyes then moved towards her pointing nose . He wished he could just pinch her cute pointed nose.

Her baby pink lips were no greater than the rose petals. Her big dangling earrings, swayed along her head shakes.

He was bought back by a snap. He blinked a few times , before realising that this wasn't a dream. But to him, she's nevertheless a dream.

"Erm.. I'm sorry Mr. Siddharth" she said.

Siddharth: That's okay... You weren't too late, Ms...?

"Sarakshi" she said as she extended her hand for a hand shake.

Introducing our very own Sivaangi Krishnakumar as Sarakshi 🥰

First, he wasn't anticipating a handshake, second he was still drowning in the sweetness of her honey voice. He shook away his thoughts and gave her a handshake.

{They had no idea that they would be holding each other's hands for the rest of their lives😌.}

Sarakshi: Sir .. Shall we move?

Siddharth: Sure , but... Just call me by my name.

Sarakshi: Okay ... Apo interview ku polama Siddhartheyy..

He was taken aback for a moment . She blinked few times, expecting an outburst, but what he replied made her heart flutter

Siddharth: Polaam .. Bommakutty!! He whispered which was very well audible to her and he walked past her.

It took her a moment to understand what he said and bit her lips to control her blush.

Sarakshi: Ayoo indha base voice le dhan pesuvaara? Shaaa...

They both got settled , seated opposite to eachother. She was given a final touch for her makeup , while she felt a strong gaze on her. She met his eyes for a brief moment, before thanking the makeup man.

Sarakshi: So .. shall we start Mr. Siddharth?

He shook his head and smiled.

Sarakshi looked at the director and blinked few times , showing her puppy face.

Siddharth: Enaachu?

She looked at him and back to the director.

Sarakshi: Anneyy ... Inikkum naane solren neyy.

The director gave a thumbs-up sign , to which she beamed with happiness.

Sarakshi: Camera rolling ?! Actionnnnn!!!!! She screamed.

The entire set giggled except one person, who had no clue what was happening.

Sarakshi: Adhu onnum ile Siddhartheyy. I love saying these before shoots.

He was taken aback because he had never met anyone like her before. She simply radiated her vibe throughout the room.

Her infections smile was now on his lips , seeing her.

The fairy called 'Universe' , has begun casting its spell over their lives and it is too early for them to realise.

----------------

Hola ppl🥰

Chapter pudichurka???

Please do vote and comment.

To be honest I'm too scared and keeping my fingers crossed thinking about your responses. Feel free to tell me if you want any changes.

Stream our second baby 'Uruttu'💃. Badly waiting for the launch, teaser and the release 😭😭😭😭.