Thirudan

Merry Christmas from my family to yours

Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Here's my cake to all of youuuu... And I'm awaiting for some cake and pasteries.. will I get?? Woof woof!!!! 🐾🐶 🧁

---------------------

Siddharth was standing infront of Sarakshi's home and asked her neighbour Maya to open the door with the spare key she had.

Maya: Sarakshi ode veedu??? Na ungaluku open panni kudukanuma??

Maya was making him plead again and again as she got some more time to gawk at the handsome hunk.

Siddharth: Aama... Sarakshi ode veedu dhan.. Please open pannuvingala??

Maya: Ayyoo... Na epdi open pannuven?? Ungala epdi namburadhu??

Siddharth: Ufff... Na onnum thirudan illa nga.. edhayum thirudida maaten ulla poi.
Ava thoongitu irupa nu disturb pannama ulla poga paathen.. neenga vida matinga.. na avaluke call panikren.

Maya: Apo ivlo kaalaila en veetuku vandhu indha calling bell 16 times adichadhu thappa therila le??

Siddharth smiled sheepishly.

Siddharth: Ava paavam... Thoongirka maata... Adhaaan....

Maya: Seri seri.. indhanga key..neengale open pannikonga. Na poi en thookam continue panna poren.

Siddharth made a happy dance and went to her...Their home.

Maya: Aana.. Neenga unmaiyile thirudan dhan Siddharth.

She came out and said it in a rush , making him frown.

Siddharth: Ivangaluku iruku kacheri.. en Sakshi varattum.

Poor Siddharth was unaware of what Maya said was the truth. He indeed stole Sarakshi's heart and Maya was very well aware of the happenings.

He gently opened the door and locked it , behind.

Snow, being the guardian angel , woke up in a giff when he heard small sounds.

Snow realised that it was Siddharth and gave him a small cheeky smile and went back to sleep.

Siddharth felt more connected to her home. Snow being Snow around him, made him feel that he was a part of the family.

He sat near Snow and caressed his head.

Snow jumped on to him, in need of his Dad's warmth.

Siddharth rocked Snow gently and began walking to Sakshi's room.

He saw the tiny woman sprawled up on the bed. She covered herself with extra duvets , to escape the coldness.

An unknown smile tugged his lips , looking at his baby woman, sleeping.