Run Sid... Run!!

50K reads it is !!!!!!!! Thankyou makkaley 😭💜

--------------

Sarakshi awoke the next morning with significant neck discomfort. She realized she'd dozed off on the couch with Snow on top of her tummy. She stretched herself and placed the sleeping Snow on the couch. Yawning, she took her phone, hoping to receive a call from Siddharth, but there was none.

She went through her morning routine and entered the dusty kitchen to get herself a cup of coffee. She spotted Siddharth's cup, which had the word 'Dad' written on it. She gave a small smile, recalling how he would continually request a cup of coffee. It's the little things and the people who make it our home. 

Sarakshi took a hot shower, changed into a tee and Jean, picked up Snow, and drove to her parents' house.

Yashoda grabbed her in a warm, teddy hug, while Yadav held Snow in his arms and cuddled with him.

Sarakshi: Maa... Sid varlaya?

Yashoda: Vandhaan...nethu midnight le.. ipo konjam neram munnadi dhan edho velai iruku nu kelambi ponaan. En? unkita solalaya?

Sarakshi's face plummeted, but she fake smiled since she didn't want to make them sad.

Sarakshi: Ile ma.. enaku call pannirpaaru maybe na paathurka maaten.

Yashoda noticed the un usual behaviour of Sarakshi and made a mental note to ask her later.

Yadav: Adha vidu ma.. Nee va namma saapdlaam. He will be back. Enga poida poraan nammala vitu?

As he hugged with Snow, Yadav said. He was the typical father who was opposed to them raising a pet. But his ideas were modified when he witnessed the enchantment that Snow had spread. He wasn't a pet person, but who wouldn't fall in love with Snow?

Sarakshi sat between the two, and Yashoda fed her. With their regular chats and laughing, the trio ate to their hearts' content.

Sarakshi's phone rang after a while. She eagerly leapt on her way, hoping to see Siddharth, but instead saw John. She sighed and answered his call, not knowing what he was up to.

Sarakshi: Hello!

John: Hey!!! There's an issue , Sarakshi.

Sarakshi: Huh? What happened, John?

John: You know right? Aniku unna attack panna vandhanga five people... Avanga andha station le  irundhu thappichutanga... Now the Chennai police has caught them. So you need to sign a case against them here.

Sarakshi: Ayoo!!! Case lam vendam, John! I'm not ready for it.

John: Let me do it then. Ne anga vandhu witness sonna podhum. We can't let it as such , Sakshi. Nethiku unaku pannadhu naliku vera oru ponnuku nadakum. Think of it.

The sheer thought of that guy attacking her came through her mind. Her vision blurred as she recalled all of the humiliations she had endured up to this point. Her unsettling memories caused her to cry. When she heard Yashoda approaching, she immediately wiped her tears

Sarakshi: John.. I'll be there.. Just text me the location.

She hung up the phone and took a long breath.

~

John: So... Finally it is my time to make you realise what the real pain is, Ms. Sarakshi!

~

Yashoda: Ennachu da?? Yaaru phone le?

Sarakshi: Friend ma.. I've to go now. Na vandhu pesren.

Sarakshi lied to her because if she had to explain why she was going to John, she might have admitted that all of those occurrences occurred that day. She hugged her mother and exited the house, leaving snow behind.