Ulla vaanga

Vanakkam 🙈🙊🙉.

First of all, So soooo sooo sorry for not updating!!! I know it's been a veryyyyyy longggg break.

I came here to say a very big news to y'all.

I met our SIVAANGI yesterday 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Got to spend 3 hours with her.

I'm still shivering ... And that I was one of those lucky ppl who got a chance to talk to her alone for like 20 mins and sit next to her.

She first asked "Neenga iniku free ya?Awwwhhh woww enakaaga oruthar vandhurkanga" and began I tearing up at that time.

I still can't believe what had happened yesterday and I'm not out of it. Enga poi kadharuven nu therila 😭😩.

I heard the melodious "Neethanada" in her thaen voice😭😭.

Got few hi-fis' from her, got 4 hugssss😭😭😭😭. Took a lot of pictures with her!!! Finally en Rendu varsham kanavu neraveriduchu.

She was like "Enaku pudichavanga kooda saapdanum nu aasai... So na ungaluku food vangi thara poren,  ungaluku ena venum... milkshake, brownie etc etc" and she bought us food too😭😭😭😭and  I fed her a piece of cake!!!!!!!

She was sooooo down to earth. And such a cutieeee pie she is!!!

She gave me a rose saying "Neenga dhan first vandhinga... So ungaluku idhu". It's all still like a dream😭.

She saw me being all jittery and said "Ungaluku enna paatha jolly inum pogalaya?" and began laughing.

One cute little cupcake she is😩🧿.

It wasn't like a celebrity's  fans meet, she made us all comfortable like we were known to her for years.

She even remembered my name and kept calling me few times!!!😭 "Ohh neenga anga poitingala... Vaanga vaanga Inga vandhu ukkarunga". She constantly checked up on all of us.

I was going to take something, while she said "Ingaa vaa.. group photo edukanum... Inga vandhu nillu", next to her.. What more do I want????

Aasai theera , I was there looking at her with my atmost admiration. I don't know where to spam and I chose this unknown family of me to share my happiness.

Thankyou 😭💜.

And you can expect a chapter from IAH very soon. No worries 🥰💜.

Sorry I couldn't reply to all the dms and comments. Mannichu. Lemme just settle for a while🙈.

Will update an OS in the meanwhile.