No...No...No... It's not happening!

Disclaimer: All happenings in this chapter is purely fictional and not intended to hurt anyone. Please take it as a story!!!!

------------------

Siddharth: Inimel yosika onnume ile, Siddharth. Go get her!!! Run Sid.. Run!!! 

Siddharth dashed ahead as fast as he could. His breathing was quick, but he didn't mind. All of the images of him hurting Sarakshi flashed before his eyes. He couldn't possibly have done that to her. He felt defeated in his attempt to be a good lover to Sarakshi. He rushed with all of his energy towards his Bommakutty.

He rushed towards her house, only to discover that the door was shut. Siddharth panted heavily and took a seat in front of the door. But he had a strange feeling... he had a bad feeling something bad was going to happen. He then ran to the terrace, hoping to see her. But she was nowhere to be seen.

In desperation, his fingers grasped his hair as he hurried back to his house.

Siddharth: Nee anga dhana irupa, Sakshi??

He prayed to all the Gods' and began running again. She must be there said his heart. What if she wasn't? What would he do if something happens to her? Will he be able to forgive himself?

Siddharth: No... No... No... Avaluku onnum aagirkaadhu.

After what seemed to be a long time for him he reached his house. The sight of Snow calmed him.

Siddharth: She must be there. Sakshi ma... Ne Inga dhana Iruka?

With heavy eyes he entered his house only to notice Yashoda, Yadav and Snow sitting on the couch.

Yadav: Sid.. enaachu unaku?? En da ipdi vandhurkka?

Yashoda: Puppy ennachu???

Even snow seemed worried and ran towards his legs.

Siddharth: Sa... Sakshi enga??

Yashoda: Ava oru friend paaka poren nu solli pona.. Na kekradhu kulla poita. Unkita sollama poirka maatale?

Siddharth wanted to kill himself for not attending any of her calls. He began weeping and sat on the floor.

Yashoda and Yadav panicked looking at him.

Yashoda: Enaachu nu sollu da... Sakshi enga?? Enaachu avaluku???

Siddharth: It's ... It's all my mistake, maa.. Na dhan avala kashta paduthiten.. Ava.. ava evlovo try panna enna convince panna... But na.. na avala...

Yadav: Sid!!! I won't forgive you if something happens to my daughter. Ava ipo enga iruka?

Siddharth: I.. I don't know, Paa.

Yashoda: Ava unkita solalaya?

Siddharth: Na.. na ava call edukala..

Yashoda gave him a death glare and picked up her phone and dialled Sarakshi. But the phone was in a not reachable zone which scared her more.

Yashoda: Not reachable nu varudhu nga.. I'm scared.

Yadav: Don't panic... Let's find a way. Sid avaloda friends unaku yaraachu theriyuma??

Siddharth: Paa.. avaluku inga Prakash matum dhan close...

That was when Siddharth remembered about Prakash. He quickly took his phone and dialled Prakash and asked about Sarakshi.

Prakash: Sollu maapla.. enaachu??

Siddharth: Prakash.. Sakshi anga vandhala??

Prakash: Illaye.. varlaye.. En??