The portrait

Sarakshi convinced Siddharth's parents to take him out along with Snow.

He managed to look hot even in his casual tee and tracks.

Siddharth: Kelamabalamaa??

Sarakshi nodded happily and hopped along with him, having Snow in her hands.

Siddharth walked to his car , only to be pulled by her.

Siddharth: Maa.. enga izhuthutu pora?

Sarakshi: Namma car le pogala...

Siddharth: Aprm??

Sarakshi: Anga paarunga...

It was a Royal Enfield bullet which was classic yet beastly.

Sarakshi grinned widely and looked at him who had a bewildered expression on his face.

Siddharth: Maa??? Epdi ma vandi le?? Elarum nammala paathuduvanga!!

Sarakshi sighed and took a helmet and tried reaching his height.

Sarakshi: Konjam basement ku vaanga... Enaala indha helmet uh poda mudila unga thalaila...

He smiled and bent to her height and she wore him a helmet covering his whole face.

Sarakshi: Ipo polaam...

Siddharth started his bike which roared making its sound reach all the streets and she hoped on having Snow on her lap.

Siddharth: Shall we????

Sarakshi: Let's goooo!!!!

Yeh lamha jo tehra hai
Mera hai yeh tera hai
Yeh lamha main jee loon zara

She asked him to park the bike alongside a busy street and dragged him along.

Sarakshi: Ipo helmet uh kazhatalaam le?

Siddharth: Maa.. veladriya?? Adhelam vendam.

Sarakshi: Aama?? Apo indha M.S. Dhoni movie le vara maari idha potute sutha poringala???

Siddharth: Aamaa.. Indha Dhoni en Sakshi koode sutha poren.

Tujhme khoya rahun main
Mujhme khoyi rahe tu
Khud ko dhoond lenge phir kabhi

She made him buy her many stuffs.

She bought food from the street side dhaba and handed over to him.

Siddharth had a bite and instantly blew out hot steam of smoke as the food was too hot.

Sarakshi: Paathu paathu... Idhuku dhan porumaiya saapdanum nu solradhu.

Saying this she came near him and blew some cold air from her mouth to his.

Siddharth froze for a moment having her close and feeling her cold breath on his lips.

Sarakshi: Soodu theriyudha?? Soodu theriyudha???

Siddharth blinked few times trying to understand what really happened.

He blushed and nodded a 'No' to her.

His face was the answer to the question 'Do guys blush?'

They ate to their satisfaction and began walking again.

Sarakshi felt a weight on her waist as she was walking. Siddharth wrapped his arms around her waist, covering her completely from the crowd. He held Snow in his other hand.

Sarakshi saw a man at the farthest corner of the street and began panicking.

Siddharth sensed something wrong and looked at her.