Proud

After few seconds Siddharth could only hear some squeals of her. Siddharth was terrified and ran towards the main door.

He heaved a big sigh of relief to find his Mom and Dad on the door step and Sarakshi continued squealing. He found that his Dad made a peek-a-boo with her, making her scream.

Yashoda (Siddharth's mom): Sakshi.... Epdi da iruka???

Yashoda hugged her tightly as it has been long since they met. It was then Yadav, who hugged her and patted her head. All this while they paid no heed to Siddharth who was dressed in a belly dancer get up. 

That was when Yadav noticed Siddharth who was peeping out of the door, with his head out.

Yashoda: Deii... Enna da naanga vandhurkom.. nee anga ninnu olinju etti paathutu iruka?

Siddharth: Ma... Inga varadhinga please..

Siddharth: Ayooo en maaname podium...

Yashoda who was on her way to Siddharth stopped in her tracks as she felt someone's pulling the pallu of her saree. She looked back to see Snow grinning widely and lifted his little paws asking her to pick him up.

Siddharth sighed gave Snow a flying kiss. Snow laid on Yashoda's shoulder like a good boy in response to his kiss.

Yadav and Yashoda showered kisses all over Snow's face.

Siddharth signalled Sarakshi to do something to save him from this embarassment. Sarakshi slightly pinched his exposed waist, making him widen his eyes.

Yadav: Deii...Nee en da ipdi nikra??? Yashoda.. look at our son. Ivanuku ennachu?

That was when Siddharth realised that Sakshi had opened the door, which he used as a weapon to cover himself.

Yashoda: Puppy... Chennai le irundhu varumbodhu nalla dhana irundha??

Sarakshi couldn't hold back her laughter and fell back with roars of laughter. Siddharth stood embarassed and covered his waist with his arms.

Yadav: Ivan ponnave porandhurkalaam nu thonudhu.

The walls of their home heard only laughter for a long time.

Yashoda: Podhum podhum.. romba kalaaikadhinga en ponna.. sheii en paiyyana.. Ne sollu da.. new movie ku edhachu trial paakriya indha get up le?

Siddharth: Maa... Podhum niruthunga.. Appa ungaloda shirt irukum la kudunga..

Yadav: En shirt unkita kuduthutu na enna panradhu??

Siddharth: Appa... Extra irukum le?? Kudunga please.

Sarakshi: Ile ile.. vendam paa.. Ivaru indha maari edhachu pannuvaaru nu therinju dhan ivaroda extra dress na eduthu vechen. Irunga let me get it.

Siddharth: Adipaavi.. Apo ivlo neram en dress vechute dhan idha poda vechiya?

Sarakshi walked towards their room, laughing. Siddharth went behind her and locked the room.

Yadav: Apove sonen.. Inga vandha nammala third wheeling le dhan viduvanga nu... Ketiya ne?

Yashoda: Seri vidunga.. Nammaku Snow irukaan.. vaanga veladalam.

Sarakshi gave him his tee and was about to move, but was pulled back by a strong pair of arms around her waist. Siddharth leaned his back on the door, blocking her way.

Sarakshi: Thallunga.. veliya appa amma wait panranga..

Siddharth: Avanga edhum solla maatanga.. Unnoda punishment uh vaangitu po..