Get ready

Sarakshi kept painting a portrait for so long but wasn't satisfied.

Sarakshi: Enna idhu.. ennala concentrate pannave mudila. She kept talking to herself.

Her stomach began making grumbling sounds.

Sarakshi: Ohhh!!! Idhan reason uh??

She left to the kitchen and searched for leftover food to fill her tummy for time being and decided to cook for the next round.

Her eyes caught the special cupcake which he gave her , the previous night.

An automatic smile appeared on her lips , thinking about the happenings of yesterday.

The way he ran like a baby when he knocked her head was still in her eyes. His wholehearted laughter was contagious that it could make everyone around him, smile.

She always had this urge to twist his moustache and run her baby hands through his rugged beard.

She bit her lower lip , when she thought how she jumped over him for a hug. She was still admiring their height difference.

She slowly unpacked the cupcake and took a bite of it.

She moaned as the soft cake melted the moment she placed it in her mouth.

She licked all the overflowing chocolate within the cupcake. She took one hour to relish the gift of the love of her life.

She licked her upper lip , in satisfaction. The petite woman was now drowned in chocolate and his love.

The chocolate woman cleaned herself and moved to the next dubba of macroons.

She gave a share to Snow and they both had a good time, relishing all the delicacies.

~

Sarakshi and Snow decided to go the nearby park for a walk.

They hardly walked for 15 minutes and Sarakshi was tired.

Sarakshi: Podhum Snow.. va konjam neram ukkaralam.

She tried calling Siddharth but he wasn't taking any of her calls.

Sarakshi: Enaachu ivaruku ...en call eh eduka matingraaru?

She then noticed that almost everyone in the park were couples.

Sarakshi: Hmmm.... Ellarum Jodi Jodi uh suthuranga!!!

That was when she realised, she hasn't confessed any of her feelings to him.

Sarakshi: Namma paatuku avara hug panrom.. nalla suthurom.. aana avara accept panna bayamave iruke.

Enaala avaruku edhachu aachu na?? Will I be able to forgive myself?

A lady in her late 40s sat beside her. The lady knew her as a media personality.

Lady: Hey... Nee Sarakshi dhana ma? Indha YouTube interview le elam varuviye???

Sarakshi: Yes aunty.. adhu Nan dhan.

Lady: En paiyyan unoda periya fan..epome enkita vandhu katuvaan.. indha ponna paarunga nu.

Sarakshi smiled and thanked her.

Lady: Inga thaniya vandhurkiya??

Sarakshi: Ile.. idhu Snow ennoda pet.. Ivan kooda dhan vandhurken.

Lady: Ha ha ha ha.. Elarum avnanga avanga lover , husband oda dhana ma varanga..

Sarakshi: Enaku lover elam ile aunty. She lied successfully.