Sister

Dm' il "Snow ku edhachu aachu na avlodhan ungala" endru ennai thittunavangaluku indha chapter samarpanam. 🚶‍♀️

-------------------------

Sarakshi held onto him and they both walked towards his car and found it being punctured.

Siddharth: Shit!! Seri va.. garage le vere car irukum.. anga polam.

They both walked together to their garage and was shocked to the sight infront of them. 

Sarakshi held onto Siddharth's arms and cried badly. Siddharth pressed his lips tight and looked away from the sight.

They saw , Snow sitting in the car like

Sarakshi left Siddharth and grabbed Snow in her arms and hugged him tightly

Sarakshi: Enga pona Snow??? Amma ve vitutu unnala iruka mudiyuma??? Edhukaaga ipdi sollama odi vandha?

She cried badly , holding Snow in her arms.

Siddharth hugged Sarakshi from behind, wrapping both her and Snow in his arms.

Siddharth: Evlo bayandhom theriyuma?

Siddharth was unable to talk as he had overflowing emotions. He was scared yet he felt relieved. He had to tell himself that they both were safe in his arms. Even he felt safe because it is where he belonged to. They are his home. 

Snow really felt bad , looking at his Mom and Dad, crying.

He licked both their faces asking them to smile and showed all his teeth.

Sarakshi: Ipdi siricha matum naanga mayangiduvoma? Iniku nee adi vaangama irukave maata, Snow.

That was it for Snow to run for his life, wiggling out from his mom's hold. Snow ran swiftly towards their bedroom.

Sarakshi ran behind snow and Siddharth ran behind Sarakshi.

Siddharth: Paathu ma... Be careful.

He said between his heavy breaths. A small smile adorned their faces when they began running.

They reached their bedroom and saw Snow sitting on the bed , waiting for them.

Snow jumped from the bed just at the time Sarakshi was about to catch him and she ended up falling on the bed, on her stomach.

Siddharth who came running saw this and glared at Snow. Snow instead pulled shirt , making him stumble on his step. Siddharth was being careful not to hurt Snow , ended up on the bed same as Sarakshi.

His eyes landed on his love , who was laughing her heart out.

He rested his head on his hand and pulled her towards him. Sarakshi gasped lightly to his sudden touch.