"Spells?"

Third Person
As Korra played with her doll, hope was reading one of her aunts spell books. "Do you think you should be playing with that Hope? Something could happen" Korra's frail voice spoke.

The two were only six, and Hope wasn't always the most responsible out of the two. "Don't worry Korra. You don't understand witchy stuff like I do" hope reassures.

"Girls dinner!" Their mother yelled from down stairs. Korra and hope scrambled downstairs to the living room.

They took places next to each other and smiled as the food was placed in front of them. Korra also sat beside her uncle Elijah, everyone would always comment on how similar the two look.

Klaus sat next to hope and was exaggerating about this werewolf that entered the New orleans borders.

Rebekah whacked him on the arm, making him shut up. "The two kids are around" She scolded. Klaus waved them off.

"They'll get used to it Rebekah won't you hope?" The Hybrid asked the girl next him. His daughter eagerly nodded while Korra kept eating her deer leg.

Freya chuckled at her neice. "Keep eating like that Korra, and you might end up looking like your uncle marcel" Freya sassed. Rebekah gave her a glare while Korra giggled a little.

All mikealsons smiled at the girl as she and hope played fought with their forks. Suddenly hope stabs the fork a little too hard Into Korra's thumb.

The girl shrieked then looked at the silver utensil and started crying. Elijah, being the closest gasps and helps calm Korra down. Hope keeps apologizing but they were blocked out by the painful whailing of her twin.

Klaus took hope away, not wanting her to see such a scene the came back to attend to his others daughter thumb.

"It's ok darling. No need to cry, it was accidental" Klaus said bending down and kissing Korra's head. A faint smile appeared on her smile before it went bitter when kol took out the fork.

She whimpers into more tears but then lifts her hand to see it healing up. The mikealsons looked at her as Hayley entered carrying hope.

"I'm so sorry wanda" hope apologized. Korra looked at her and smiled. "It's otay! Daddy said it was an accident" Korra's small figure said.

Hope rushed out fro. her mother's embrace and ran to Korra hugging her. The family's heart warmed upon watching to two kids get along so well.

~

The next few months, the twins were quite the duo. Hope doing the spells and Korra doing the talking. As korra grew her responsibility was slowly breaking off.

The two girls were in their room playing with Freya spell book. The pages flipped to a chapter that looked very dusty and dirty.

"What it so dirty?" Hope asked. Korra shrugged and read out the title. "The Darkhold" She read out. Hope's eyebrows furrowed as she saw a spell in ancient writing.

"Do you think Freya knows the language?" Hope asked. Korra turned to her surprised. "Yoir not going to.... do it are you?" Korra asked.

Hope smiled mischievously and rushed out the door and down the hall. Korra followed and they stood outside their aunts door.

They opened it and saw that their aunt wasn't inside. So they snuck through the door and looked around the room.

They looked through old books then stumbled across something else. 6 stones were sat upon a necklace that hung from a black chest.

All different colors.

Red

Orange

Purple

Blue

Green

And yellow

They fascinated Korra so much. But she couldn't help but notice they were glowing. She was drawn to it so she decided to touch them.

One by one.

A lage shock wave was sent into her body and she gasped. Hope, who was to wrapped up in her aunts room didn't notice the slight pain wand ahead just experienced.

She turned away from the stones and turned to hope who was looking in the book. "Can we go back to bed now? I'm tired" Korra complained. She wasn't going to lie, that she was quite the whiner.

Hope turned to her and sighed. "Maybe I can try pronounce the spell" She asked herself. "Or not try it at all" Korra butted in. Hope rolled her eyes and dragged her sister back into their room.

Hope studied the text before looking at wand awhile was reading a normal book. A book of beauty and the beast.

"Korra can we please try it out?" The younger twin sighed and stood up holding out her armsto her sister. "Go ahead, I'm already a lab rat for your magic" korra sassed.

Hope smiled and started chanting the spell. Korra then felt like she was floating but her feet were still intact with the ground.

The girls then start to hear rattling and the light above them came crashing down but bounced off a invisible force covering Korra.

Suddenly hopes eyes went scarlet red. "Hope?!" Korra yelled alerting her parents. She tried to move but she seemed to planted to the floor.

Hayley barged into the room followed by Klaus and his family. Hope was still chanting the spell, her eyes still scarlet red.

Wanda turned to her family, slightly crying. "Make her stop mommy!" She yelled. Elijah marched up to the girls but was thrown back by the invisible force keeping the girls in place.

A sparkly orange circle formed around Korra and her eyes widened. Her family watch in horror as the circle was cut out and was replaced with a portal.

Just as hope came back to normal she watched her twin sister fell through the hole. Just as she was about to go fully through she gripped onto he flooring.

Klaus rushed towars her while Hayley rushed to hope. "DADDY HELP ME!" Korra screamed. Klaus felt tears pricking his eyes as his hands started loosing grip on his daughter.

He watched his hand slipped and his daughter gets thrown into the portal, screaming.

Never to be seen for years...

And years