|13|

2022
Mikealson Manor

"She looks older..." Freya said breaking tension from the group of adults. "Obviously! She looks like she's 20! Hopes only 10!" Hayley yelled. "Maybe it's based on the future?" Elijah suggested.

"Or the past..." Freya trailed off, before laying the paper in the bird bath in her room. "Why do you have a bird bath in here?" Kol asked. Freya glared at him.

"If you're going to keep criticizing my room and my work I will kick you out" the witch scolded. Kol grumbled, folding his arms. The bird bath details started glowing red and the water jumped up from the tub and Went scarlet red as it morphed into what looked like a thick glass slab.

Color and Shapes formed in the Slab and it looke drive it was making some type of scene. It was a boy and girl walking around A wooden House.

Klaus looked closer to see the girl from.the picture to be the girl walking, except her hair was a darker brown and she looked younger.

"So I've been wondering what your mutation is. You've never really explained it before. All I know is you can get into people's minds and change what things look like" Peter said to korra as they walked down the halls of Xavier Mansion.

"Well, being thw first Vampire mutant would probably be an achievement. Bur I have no rights to brag. My mutation takes part of 6 stones implanted in my chest. Power, Space, Reality, time, mind and soul. They make up all my gifts, and I don't even know how to control most of them. I have been in a Coma for four years"

The mikealsons looked at he Vision confused. Four years in a Coma. Is this even korra?! Well their question was answered.

"Korra mikealson, the most powerful mutant and Supernatural in the world. The mutant mikealson." Peter Peter doing jazz hands. Korra laughed, her nose crinkling up.

"Thanks Peter that Mutant mikelasonhas a great ring to it, but I prefer Korra Xavier."

A strong pang of hurt Hit Klaus in the heart. Did she find another father? Was he better than him? Probably is. He probably isn't a monster like he was. And what did he mean by mutant?

"Or korra Maximoff" Peter Blurte out. Korra looked at him wide eyes and Peter blushed a deep red and gave lorra a toothy grin.

"Your too cheesy" korra said. Peter grabbed her hand while making eye contact with her. "I though you liked cheesy?" Peter asked 'innocently'

Korra bit her Lip before whispering in his ear.

"I said I liked fast"

The Slab then broke out of nowhere and crashed to the ground. Millions of pieces of frozen ice scattered along the floor and on shoes.

Klaus stared at the place where it was and looked back at his siblings. "I'm confused, where is she? And who's Peter?" Rebekah asked. The men and women turned to her  but kept their mouth shut.

They didn't know what to say.

Or do

~

1973
Xavier Mansion

"Dad!" Charles opened the door only to be engulfed in a hug by Korra. Logan and Hnak stood in. "I saw what happenedon TV are you ok? I saw raven too?! is she ok?! What about Erik?!" Korra bombarded with questions for Charles.

Charles held her shoulders. "Calm down korra, before I go away again I need you to Take Mr maximoff back home." Charles spoke. Korras smile faded a little.

"Oh ok. Sure. I'll uh, set up the car now" korra spoke and walked past the adults, out the door. Peter sped down stairs. "Hi mister Charles sir!" He said and then zipped outside to met with Korra.

"Whats with the face Sugar?"He asked. The gloom painted on korras face worried him. "Your going home. Now actually. Dad said so." She spoke. Peter knew there was something else.

Peter slid his hand into Korra's making her look at him again. Their eyes bore into each other and Korra couldn't ignore the love that circled in his eyes.

"What else is going through your mind Kor?" Korra wanted to look down and push he rhand away from peters but she couldn't. "What are we Peter? We kissed and then we acted like it never happened. We meet Like 4 days ago and we are falling for each other deeply, I can feel it."

Peter's heart stopped throbbing and started melting. She knew that he liked her more than
Just a friend. He would go to such lengths to say he almost loved her.

"We can be whatever you want to be Korra. I just want you to know that I will always be by your side through anything. You know where I am. And when you call me, for help... I'll be be as fast as my feet can carry me."

Korra felt like her legs were jelly. She let go of Peter's hand, just to cup his cheeks and bring her lips to his. He was taken back but kissed back.

His arms wrapped around her waist while hers traveled through his hair. After a minute or do the two pulled away. Korra stared at Peter as he stared at her.

"Will you be my long distance girlfriend?" Peter asked hesitatily. Korra smiled, her nose scrunched up against her face as she pecked him on the lips again.

"I take that as a yes"

~

Korra pulled up outside the Maximoff house and sighed looking at Peter. "I'll send you letters and mind Messages." She told the boy beside her. Her boyfriend.

He smiled and held her hand. "Of course. I'll send ones back. Like pen pals" Peter said excited. Korra was happy that it didn't turn out to be a sappy moment.

"I better get inside before mom and Lorna notice I'm out her with you. They'll start asking questions tha time think you would not enjoy" He asked and kissed Korra's cheeks.

Korra blushed and felt wind flush into the car. She then saw Peter missing from the car seat. She turned to the porch to see him holding the door knob but looking at her.

"I love you" He mouth. Korra used deeper as she entered Peter's mind.

I love you too Speedster.