|16|

1973
Stryker Helicopter

Hope gulped as the mutants eyes were on the tribrid. "I'm Hayley. Hayley Marshall" Hope lied. Ariel stared at her. "That's a very interesting name" Jean spoke. Hope internally panicked a little.

"I've heard of a Hayley Marshall" Alex spoke. Scott looked a this brother in his red glasses. "You have? You know this chick?" He asked. Ariel wished he didn't. She was pretty, very very pretty.

Alex shook his head to hope relief. Kurt was in the corner praying, hoping God will help him and the group.

Hope looked back at the cage beside them to see her sister peacefully Unconscious leaning on a males arm. She looked absolutely beautiful in hopes opinion.

Same auburn Hair as hers, fair skin like hers. She jus trooped like an older version of hope. Well in her mind. "What are your thinking about Hayley?" Ariel asked.

Hope turned to her and opened he rough to speak but nothing came out. She couldn't talk. No words came out her mouth.

Jean and ariel gave her tense stares as the helicopter reaches a ice mountain plain. Hope starter listening to Kurt's little prayers.

Some of her thought it was stupid. The other half...

She wanted to pray too

~

Korra woke up toa opened shaking her violently. Her eyes fluttered open and she came face to face with the man of her dreams.

"You ok there cupcake?" Peter's face loomed over his girlfriends as her green eyes pierced through his.

Her head pounded in pain as she looked around. Hank with hsi blue beast form, Raven in her human form, and moira.

Koara looks around, seeing bright green bars around a little room she was contained in. Peter helped her up and rubbed deer back to make sure she felt comfortable.

He knew she hated confined spaces.

~

As they were being questioned by Stryker, The Grey sisters, Summers Brother, Kurt and hope make their way down halls to a room.

Hope sees a box and stares at it smelling a man wa in there. Also spelling blood, metal and pain.

"Is there an animal in there?" Alex asked. Hope turned to him and saw ariels hand looped in his and instantly smelt love.

Jean looks at the cage. "No, there's there's man in there-" She was cut off when guards barged in. Out of panic hope muttered a spell and the sage opened.

Out stepped a half naked man with spikes and needles poked into his body. Hope watched in horror as the man flicked out metal from In-between his knuckles and cuts through the guards stomach spraying blood and he ran off.

"We need to follow him!" Ariel said. Hope looked at them "then we spilt up. I'll go after him with alex and Ariel. You other three go back and find the others" Jean was skeptical then decided to go along.

They all spilt up and Hope used her Supernatural nose to use and Smelled out the way that than went. The two others followed her. Hand in hand.

Soon they cornered the man at a door. The man huffs but hope advanced towards him. Ariel could feel the man's racing thoughts and rubs her head in pain.

"It's ok, we won't hurt you" hope held up her hands to calm the man down and she goes to take the brace of his head but his grabs her wrist.

"Let me help you" the man grunted and hope places her hands on either side of his head and chants a spell.

The man eased and his raging thoughts left ariels mind. The ginger looked at Hope Curiously but hope kept chanting a spell taking the head brace off the man.

He huffed out a grunt and pulls out the spikes and wires inside him and rushes out the door behind him.

"What did you do?" Ariel and Alex Said at the same time. Hope turns to them. "I freed him" she answered and walks off. Alex looks down at Ariel.

"I don't wanna see him again"

~

Korra watches as the watch area above them is cleane dwith blood and scilence. Peter holds her waist protectively and suddenly Kurt appears.

"Oh Kurt!" She smiled. Kurt speaks but none of the adults hear him. They point to their ears indicating they can't hear him as Kurt finds a red buttons and presse son it with his three fingers.

"Move....away....Door...scott" the adults were confused till Kurt repeats it and Raven gets it. "Oh the wall move move!" She urshes everyone to the side off the wall as the wall facing them blows up.

Scott stands there beside Jean putting on his glasses. Korra races out and hugs jean as the adults stepped out thanking the teens.

Suddenly Kurt teleports to them with three others. Korra rushed to ariel and hugs her aswell. Then she looked up seeing hope and she stares at her.

Hope gulps stepping forward. "Korra?" She asked. The adults and teens looked at the woman and girl.

Korra advanced past Ariel and to hope. Her face showing nothing. "Hope?" She couldn't believe it. Just couldn't. Her sister looked so much younger.

She felt old.

Hope rushed into Korra's arms and korra hugged her sister. Her hand cupped the back of hopes head and the othe hand wraps around her back.

"I'm confused" Scott and Alex spoke. The two sister spilt and smile. They relaiswd the similarities in the girls. They're pearly white smiles, same type of hair.

Ariel then realized. "Your hope...hope mikeaslon"  Raven stared at hope. She was the first first know who and what hope was. She was the first person korra ever saw In this universe apart from Charles.

Hank looked at the two girls and his blue facade drops.

"As in..."

"My sister hope mikealson"

~

2022
Mikealson Manor

"BRING MY DAUGHTER BACK YOU USELESS WITCHES!" The 10th head was ripped off a witch that past hour. Klaus was growing more angrier by the minute and Hayley was getting impatient.

Elijah walked in with acuo off tea. "Maybe we should try a calmer approach than killing our Witches niklaus" the brother tried so hard not to wince at the harsh glare Klaus gave him.

"And what? Give them a tea party?!" Elijah turns on his side protecting the cup as Rebekah storms in. "Don't you dare rip another head brother!"

Klaus gives her a mocming surrender before vamp speeding speeding the another with and  ripping off her head and holds it up in his hands.

Hayley rolls her eyes. "You guys acted like children. My child is stu-"

"We're acting better than you!" Klaus snapped back. Suddenly a wide pile duo around the siblings and the book they all dreaded flopped onto the ground.

Like that the mikealsons fall unconscious. Laying down on the ground in trance. Eyes wide open.

Liek they were seeing into another life...