|9|

1973
Xavier Mansion
|Korra's POV|

Do you ever feel like you've missed everything in your life. Well I just missed four years of my life. I stared at Charles but before he could hug me I slapped him.

His head snapped to the sihed while Hank gasped while the other man snickered. "What was that for?" My Adoptive father asked. I glared at him.

"Your the reason I missed out on 4 years of my life" I said. "They would've been horrible anyways. It was always gonna end up terrible" Charles spoke and neared the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "We are going to the Maximoff household to get a boy and then we're going to break into a prison to get Erik out. Merry Christmas" Charles spoke sarcastically.

I looked at him then at the other man in my room, I lifted my finger to point at him. "Who is he and why is he here?"

"You'll find our but get dressed, we're going to DC"

~

I was dressed in a black corset, a black Cardigan and A Grey skirt and Some boots. I was in the back of a car with Hank while Mg dad and Logan Bickered in the front.

Logan proclaimed that he was from the future. Which I believed because come on, I came from another universe.

"So, what am I like in the future?" I asked curious. The men looked at me Before gulping. I entered Hank's mind and gasped. "I'm dead?!" I yelled.

Charles and Logan glared at Hank. The boy shied in the Back seat. "Don't tblame Hank. His mind is easiest to penetrate." I explained.

Logan regained focus on the road while Charles turned back to me. "We did not wake you up to be a moody teenagers." I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"So what's his name?" I asked. "Peter Maximoff. 16 years old and he is fast." Logan spoke. I nodded. "Don't think you can eat him Korra" Charles spoke. I glared at his hair through the seat.

"I didn't ask so I could eat him charles"

~

"Take this turn"

"Shut up"

"Shut your face"

"Shut up!

"Shut it Edward Scissor hands!"

We parked outside a house. It looked homily. Well to me atleast. It must be the right place because it says 'maximoff' on the mail box.

"What has he done now?" The lady asked as we knocked on the door. The poor Welcome mat looked like a race car completely demolished the middle of it.

"I'll just write you a check for whatever he took." She said. It sounded as if she's said it many times. This Peter sounds like a criminal!

'We just need talk to him." Logan answered. The lady sighed and let us in. It looled nice enough. "Peter, the cops are here, again!" She yelled as we walked walked the stairs to the basement.

"I didn't do anything. I've been here all day." A boy voice spoke. I looled at the basement to see a man literally zipping anywhere where could. He was currently playing ping pong.

"Just relax Peter, we're not cops." Logan spoke. The boy stopped and accursed sat on a couch. His eyes looked over us and his eyw shocked with mine. I blinked a couple times and he smiled before turning to the men beside me.

"Course you're not cops, if you were cops you wouldn't drive a rental car." Peter spoke. "How'd you know we got a rental car?" Charles asked. A cheeky smile crossed Peter's face. "I checked your registration when you were walking through the door. I also had some time to kill so I went through your rental agreements. Saw you were from out of town, are you FBI?" He talked quite fastly as he zipped around us.

"No, you're not cops, hey what's up with this gypsy place?" He asked looking at money of my dad's old cards.

"That's an old card." Charles answered.

"He's fascinating" Hank said in awe looking around the room. "He's an asshole" Charles answered. I hit his Shoulder and he looked at me through his sunglasses.

"So he's a teleporter?" Hank asked. "No he's just fast when I knew him he wasn't so youn-" Logan answered. My eyes were still glued to the silver haired boy. He smiled at me with zipped infront of Me. I looked around to see tha time seemed to have stopped, with Logan in mid sentence.

"Peter maximoff" He introduced holding out his hand. I smiled and connected our hands. "Korra Mikealson" I answered. He smiled then brought my hajd to his lips, kissing my knuckles.

Before time restored itself Peter speed away then speed back to me with a twinkie in hand. "Twinkie?"He asked. I hesitatily took it and he smiled wider and zipped away again.

T

ime blinked back and I bit into my treat. "Young? Your just old, well except for Pretty lady beside ya" Peter spoke from behind us. We jumped and turned to him.

"So your not afraid of showing your powers?" Hank asked. Peter was eating some type of candy on a stick before answering. "Powers? What Powers? I don't know what your talking about. Nothing strange here. No one's gonna believeya if you told them." He answered.

He then zipped away and started playing on one of his arcade games. "So who are you? And what do you want?"

"We need your help, Peter." I spoke. I could feel his smile grow on his face. "With what?"e asked teasingly. "Break into a highly secured facility and get someone out." Logan explained.

"Prison break. That's illegal you know."Peter said as if it were the obvious thing, and it was.

"Well, only if you get caught." Logan spoke looking around. You could see tvs, piles of food and many things, I presume he stole.

"So what's in it for me?" He asked. "You, the kleptomaniac, get to break into the Pentagon." Charles sassed whole rubbing his eyes. I smiled a little. Peter turned around slowly as if Charles just said he was going Miami with Super models.

His eyes furrow at us "How do I know I can trust you?" He asked. He then looked at me I tried my hardest not to blush. He was way better than that other twat.

"Because we're just like you." Logan spoke. Charles then turned to me and Logan. "Show him." I smiled but before I could do anything Logan brought his fist to his chest and sharp bones come out between his knuckles.

"It's cool, just disgusting." Peter spoke. I smiled and lifted don't my hands, the reality stone in my chest glowed as the room filled up with red magic and A lion formed out of it and roared in Peter's face before Retracting back into my with the rest.

He stared at me as is I was the most fascinating woman on earth.

"I'm in if she is"