|14|

1983
Xavier Mansion

"Can anyone tell me What level 4 Mutation stands for?" Korra walked around her classroom looking for answers, Jean, being the loyal student put her hand up.

"Yes Miss Grey?" Scott shuffled in his seat as Hank walked in and whispered in Korra's ear. She smiled and turned to Scott. "Mr Summers, Hank would like to speak with you outside"

Scott almost looked frightened but no one could really tell because of the mask around his eyes. He got up and Hank lead him outside.

Korra continued teaching before dismissing the class. Ariel came up to her. "Nice teaching teacher" korra chuckled. "Thanks ariel"

~

As korra walked down the halls she saw Scott, Jean, Ariel, Jubilee and Kurt making there way to the cars. She smiled following after them.

Scott is about to choice an old car but the door swung open and hit him. He had his glasses on now and he looked up to see Korra with her arms folded in the door of the garage.

All teenagers squeaked but Ariel just leaned against a car. "Miss Xavier we ca-" Kurt was cur off by korra. "That car is a reck last time I drove it. Take the yellow one. Much faster* korra smiled at them.

They smiled back and got into the car. "Make sure they don't cause too much trouble Ariel" the red head turns to the other red head and nods.

The yellow car pulls out and drives off. Hank joins Korra's side. "There's someone waiting in charles office, who wants you" he spoke.

Korra looks at him confused but Hank lead her down the hall to Charles office. Once she opened the door she spots blonde curly hair.

"Raven?" The shape-shifting mutant turns to korra with tears in her eyes and runs at her hugging her. Korra tensed up but hugged her back. "Raven, i-i-i don't know what to say" korra says pulling back looking at Raven. The Woman smiled.

"You don't have to have to say anything. I'm the one who has too. And I'm just going to say you've grown up to be a very beautiful woman"

~

The three Ex X-men walked down the white glowing halls. Korra stayed silent as raven and Hank talked about the giant jet infront of them.

"What about you korra? Any Boys? Or girls?" Raven asked. Korra looked up smiling. "Yeah, got a boyfriend. Long term Relationship though. Don't see him much" Raven smiles sadly.

"Atleast your happy. Right?" Korra smiles. "We should head back up to the office Charles is near with alex"

~

They all walked through the halls again, except Raven, Korra and Hank walked beside Charles as he wheeled himself to the entrance to  Cerebro.

Alex followed with an amazed Moira. "Charles Are we sure we want to do this? Erik is unstable. He anger driven. You know what happened last time" Charles looked up at korra.

He knew what she was referring too. Cuba Beach. When both Korra and Erik were so angry they could've murder Moira.

"Korra we have to try, don't be so bitter." He spoke as cerebro scanned his face. They walked in and Charles put cerebro on his head.

Korra had a bad feeling about this so didn't interfere with the machine. But her head started fuzzing up. She looked down to see her mind stone glowing slightly.

She then feels herself be sucked out off her world. She looked around to see lights blinding her eyes.

Suddenly she appears infront of a Mansion. She gasps upon remembering who this Manor belonged too.