|11|

1973
Cliff Base

Korra and Peter sat on the car drinking coca cola and Eating their Burgers at the edge of a cliff. "You think your dad is ok with this?" He asked. Korra chuckled. "Nope but he's not here to stop us"

Peter smiled at her then speed away for 2 seconds before coming back with a large teddy bear. Korra laughed a little as he held out towards her.

"Though you might like if. Big and fluffy." He spoke giving me a wide smile. I took the bear but as I took it from his hands, but fingers grazed along his.

He blushed and so did I. "Now I won't be alone in my room." I commented holding the bear. Peter looked at her, her Light brown hair Swoirling in the wind. She shivered a little and it didn't go un noticed by the silver white boy.

He takes of his Silver Jacket and placed it around Korra. Her shoulders relaxed abit and her shivering was no more.

Korra's legs dangled off the front of the car Hood, laying her back on the wind shield. Peter followed her actions.

"So I was thinking about that conversation in the elevator. You a vampire?" He asked. Korra giggled a little and tilted her head towards him smiling widely.

"Yeah I am. Don't worry I'm not gonna eat ya." She reassured. Peter laughed. "Yeah right, I look like a Tasty snack, who wouldn't want to eat me!"

The two burst out laughing. Korra then looked at the stars. "I remember my Uncle Elijah telling me about stars. He showed me the dipper constellation." Korra blurted out Quietly.

Peter bit his lip before asking a question. "Will you teach me how to read stars?" He asked. Korra turned to him with a slight blush and smiled widely.

"Of course. Over there to your right, if you see closely you can see Stars forming a Arrow." She spoke softly pointing her finger in the direction of where it was.

It was dark enough to see many stars, considering it was almost midnight. The two were just traveling around the country side, trying to Ease the tension of the prison break.

"That's so cool. Show me another" he spoke excitedly. Korra giggled but yawn. Peter frowned but knew it has been a busy day. "I guess it's time for bed huh?" He asked.

Her head, already tilted at Peter, nodded slowly and Peter got off the hood of the car carrying to bear with him before speeding to the back of the car placing it I there before speeding to Korra and placing her in the car with her seatbelt buckled.

"Your really fast" Her soft voice made Peter heart flutter. "Y-Yeah. Thanks" korra giggled once more, her lips curving into a wide but tired smile. "I like fast"

Peter's face went bright red. His mind wondered to another place but he was cut out of it to light snores drifting in and out from korra mouth and nose.

He smiled and pulled out of the cliff Base and started riding to the nearest motel. They reached it and as much as it pained Peter to wake her up he had too.

~

Korra woke up, her eyes fluttering open as she heard a man snoring loudly. Her eyes widen and she turned around to see Peter snoring in the bed.