|X-men Apocalypse|

1978
Xavier Mansion

Charles scooted down the halls in his wheel chair. Successfully winning in 1973 brought back his passion of teaching younger mutants. His daughter Korra Xavier, now 20 years old taught along side him.

Her hair ha dnow reached a ginger color and She often wore Overalls with Plaid shirts. Her abilities grew stronger and Her Supernatural side was at it full potential.

Hank McCoy often Taught with her, being a teacher assistant. But this particular day stopped korra from her teachings.

Two ginger head girls followed Charles as he wheeled away to one of the classrooms. He opens the door for the girls and they walk in followed by him to see Korra's Buffy hair and body walked around the silent room.

"I hope I'm not interrupting korra" Charles Spoke aloud. Students head sprung up and looked at the man in charge of the whole facility.

Korra smiled. "Not at all father. And who are these girls?" She asked looking at them. She froze when saw the eldest.

Ariel Grey stood beside her sister Jean Grey. She would be 18 now if Korra was correct. Jran looking 12.

"Well, these two are Jean and ariel Grey. Sisters from Houston." Charles introduced. "They'll be sleeping in your dorm." He confronted and gestured for the girls to sit down.

He nodded at korra. She smiled at him and continued with what she was doing.

He wheeled himself out of the room, leaving Three very skill telepaths, and future Disasters.

~

1983
Xavier Mansion

It's been 5 years of the ginger heads living in the at room. The two Grey's, and Xavier were liekt he Freak trio of The School. Ariel and Korra now being teachers and Jean being on her second last year of the school.

Ariel's aged well, her Red hair darker and richer than her sisters. Her illusion power still need working but Korra's helping.

Jean was still having bad dreams. About the car crash and their parents dying. Ariel seemed not to be bother by her parents death but all she wanted was for Jean to be OK and not plagued with these nightmares and memories.

The trio walked down the halls of The mansion. The Grey sister on either side of their best friend, Korra.

As the three made their way down to the main entrance korra walked past two boys while the Grey sisters bumped into them. Dropping all of their stuff in shock. But in slow motion the books came flying back up to them.

The Grey sisters didn't often use their Telekinesis so making their books and papers float back up to them was not a normal instinct.

Korra turned back to the girls and watched from her hallway frame, not aware of Alex summers Standing there.

"Watch where you're going." Jean said in Scott's head. Korra was amazed at the confusion etched its way on Scott's forehead, she may not see ehos eyes but she knew he was confused.

"I can't." He said putloud. "Who are you talking to?" Alex asked. He for some reason could pull his eyes away from Ariel. The red head looked back at him and he straightened up. "Me." Jean answered.  "I just heard you in my head." Scott said pointing to his temple.