|10|

1973
The Pentagon

Korra stood in front of the building with the three men and a Boy child. "Remind me why I'm going with twurpe?" Korra asked her father. Charles looked at her through her glasses.

"Because he refused to do anything unless it's with you." He said bluntly. Korra sighed. "Great. An admirer. Just what I needed" the teen sarcastically spoke.

Peter speed to her eating a twinkie. He looked at her smiling. She could see the twinkie in his mouth and try so hard not to gag.

She smiled then turned to her father. "You sure I can't go with you guys?" She asked. Logan shook his head. She side then felt a Hank crawl up her neck.

She tense and was going to attack the person but the person holding her neck placed a hand on her stomach. "Just to make sure enough don't get whiplash" He said.

"What's whipl-"

"AHHHHH"

~

Peter and Korra stood in the elevator with the Guards uniform on. "You sure that duck tape is going to hold him?" Korra asked looking at the guard Peter taped tot he elevator wall.

Peter gave her a cheeky smile. "I trust that duck tape with My life" He spoke looking at me. "Thrn your going to be short lived" I spoke as the elevator door opened and we walk together down the hall.

Peter held a plastic tray of food while I held a plastic gun. We walked walked the halls, our head tilted down so our faces couldn't be identified by our hats.

We walked silently down the white halls. I wasn't gonna lie when I think Peter looked pretty spunky in the uniform.

We reached a block at the end of the hall and it turned around to see another man. He pressed a button and the wall started moving backwards.

Peter and I Walked down the very short hall then turned to back face to face with a very dark room. I kept my hand behind my back, looking like a professional marcher.

We reached the inside and the floor was some type of glass ceiling for a cage below. I looked inside to see Erik laying on his back looking like he was sleeping.

I smirked as I grabbed the tray from Peter and squated to slide the tray in a rectangle shoot. It slid intot he cage and land next to Erik.

~

1973
Pentagon
Third person

The man looked at the Plate as the food Glitched into a note. 'Mind the Glass' it said. Erik looked up to see two teenagers staring down at him in guard uniformed.

One looked Familer while the other had a few features that reminded Erik of himself. The boy gave Erik a quirky smile before bending down into of the glass and placing his hands on top of it.

Korra watched fascinated by what Peter was going to do. The glass started shaking, and that shaking turned violent till it snapped and cracked and started falling in the cage.

Korra used her Reality stone and the glass soon turned into snow. Erik covered his head but instead of feeling sharp Glass he felt Soggy cold Substance fall down his coat.

Their quiet celebration was cut off as the door started closing. Korra and Peter looked at it, not expecting it to close.

The two stood back as Erik grabbed onto the Parts of the Ceiling and got up. Korra walked over to him and placed out a hand to help.