|19|

1973
Apocalypse

Korra stared down at her Dad. Bald headed and Withering away. She knelt down beside Charles taking his hand in hers. "Dad? Dad listen to Me, fight him. Apocalypse can not win" Tears built up in her eyes.

Charles Xavier was her father figure for as long as she could remember. Since she wasn't able to see, hear, touch or even love Her real father, Charles was there.

Every step of the way he's been there. It pained her to see here dad in pain and almost dead like. She heard yelling and shouting around her and she looked out the window to see Peter punching at Apocalypse.

"This is for hurting my future dad in law!"  I smiled down at Peter bur it soon fell as I saw his foot get trapped and apocalypse kick at his leg.

I gasped out in shook and went to attack apocalypse but Jean grabbed me whispering. "Don't do it. We can't risk it" I looked dback to dad and saw him waking up to the sound of apocalypse yelling at him to show himself.

"It's me he wants" Dad Spoke, his breathing harsh and raspy. "You can't give yourself up father. We are here to help you" i reasoned. He lookd a tme and smiled lightly, his shaky hand reaching up and taking my cheek in his palm.

"I love you Korra. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me and Raven. I'm glad you came to my universe" I cried, my tears hitting his thumbs in rapid flows.

"He can't take you. I won't let it happen" I whispered. He gripped My cheeks more and whispered. "Your stronger than him. Apocalypse is no match for you." Then he dropped back, going into a state of stiffness.

I watched him scared out of my mind.

Third Person

The mikealson stood proudly and tall as the Mutant knelt on his knees, trying to regain strength. His grin widening as another punch landed on his jaw. "You are all quite fiesty" He spoke.

Klaus growled, his fist connecting with he side of Gambits temple. The mutant grunted, his head knocking to the side. "I am Klaus Mikealson! I am a hybrid!" He snarled out.

Gambit laughed. "Hybrids don't existence here bud. Well, not your kind. You don't exist. No such thing as a Mikealson" He explained. Rebekah snorted.

"Then why is my niece's here? Hm?" She raised an eyebrow. Gambit stared at her then blinked rapidly. "Don't know who your talking about" he Said.

Elijah sighed before grabbing a large piece of wood. "I think we should find our family rather than be distracted by such hooligan." He said and wlaked away. Kol, Freya and Hayley both joined Elijah and soon did Klaus and Rebekah.

Korra sat crossed legged as her father breathed heavily his eyes shut as he tried to fight back at apocalypse, nearly all the mutants distracting apocalypse.

Her hand glided over his bald head. "You love him don't you?"hope asked. Korra looked up At her sister and smiled. "I do, he's like my dad. Is my dad" she spoke. Hope sighed.

"Would you ever come back? Back to new Orleans?" She asked. Korra stared at Charles. "I would... but I can't leave Peter... or my family." She looked back down at Charles and gulped.

Ariel stared at the two confuse deforestation getting up and jumping off the house edge to fight apocalypse. Get a good punch in but she saw a glimpse of a black suit in the corner of her eye and muffled voices.