X-men |Days Of Future Past|

1969
Xavier Mansion
|Korra's POV|

I ran down the stairs in such hurry people would think I would fall over. "Wait!" I yelled. Alex, Charles and Hank looked back from opening the front door and they smiled sadly at me as I jumped into Alex's arms.

"Please don't leave..." I begged into his shoulder. He hands rubbed his hand ong mg back trying to sooth me.

Charles started a school for mutants only 6 years ago, a year after the Cuba incident. But the Vietnam War has started and they've been inrolling Students and teachers for it. Sean already had to leave because of it.

"I'm sorry Korra but I have too. I can't say no" Alex defended. Korra's cheeks puffed up. "Yes you can. And we will tell those who don't agree to stuff their reasons up their asses" Alex sighed.

Hank looked down pushing up his glasses while Charles, in his wheelchair crossed his arms. "Go to your room korra. I don't want to hear from you till dinner" He scolded.

I looked at my now lawfully right father and glared at him. I looked back at Alex to see him looking down. I sighed in annoyance and stomped back to my room.

Ever since this War, dad has been hard on me. It all started 2 years ago when I was only 13. 20 students had to leave because they were inlisted in the war.

More started leaving, same with teachers. Dad eventually started going a little crazy. Claiming he heard voices in his head. The trauma and Pain from others.

I truly felt sorry for him. But he was getting on my nerves. Just yesterday they scolded me for showing a mutant my vampire side. They said I needed to control it before I end up sucking their neck!

I rested on my bed playing with my black skirt. A knock on my door knocked me out of my trance and Hank came in smiling.

"Why do happy? Alex just left!" His smile dropped a little and I sighed. My anger has been hitting me like a truck lately. Going off at anyone or anything I could.

Alex even caught me yelling at the bloody wall because i stubbed a toe.

"I'm sorry Hank I really am." I apologize. I brought my knees to my.chest and laid my head on my hands. I felt vulnerable when I apologized. Like it was always going to come back and bite me.

"It's ok Korra. I guess it's your teenage hormones settling in. Have you had your daily blood bag today?" He asked. I shook my head. He held out his hand and I took it.

Because Charles didn't like me feeding off of alive people, he would get blood bags from a blood bank. How? Well he used is Mutation to Get into nurse's heads and they would pass them to him thinking he was a doctor.

I found it amusing when she was younger but now I didn't really find Charles amusing at all. Alex was the last spark of the X-men and know he's gone.

I could feel Charles Regret, anger, sadness through out the mansion.

Us two walked downstairs and Hank opened up the special cooler for my blood supply to see nothing there.

Hank gulped. "Did you drink yesterday?" He asked me . I shook her head in a no. Too be honest i hadn't drank any since last Tuesday, it was now a week after on a wensday.