Sick Day

A/N: In this story, Lucy is gonna be flirtatious since I do imagine her being like that. Mainly due to her 'study sessions' so I think it would make sense for her to have that personality trait. I also want to remind all readers that this story won't have the same story line as the actual video game because I want to put my own ideas into this. I also want to let you all know that since Peter is mentally unstable (as he is a yandere), he gets overjoyed about Y/N, as he is very obsessed with them. He 'contains' his overjoy by c*rving a lot of stuff on himself with words like: 'mine', 'they love me', etc. - making him happy to a certain level where he isn't going insane - like how he did in the chapter 'Carving'. C*rving also gives him more high hopes that he will win Y/N's heart and puts him more into the mindset that Y/N already belongs to him. I do hope this made sense, but enjoy the chapter :)

Y/N's POV: 

          BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP, the sound of my alarm was going off. I sat up and stretched. 'Ugh.. I have a major headache.' I placed my hand on my forehead and groaned in my pain. I shoved the covers off of my body, and stood up. "I had such a nightmare last night.. Which is strange. I usually don't have nightmares. I can't even remember what the nightmare is about. I went to grab a towel and headed to the bathroom to take a shower/bath. While showering/bathing, I had a sick feeling in my stomach. After getting out the shower/bath, I wrapped the towel around my body and headed towards my closet. I put on (outfit of choice), brushed my hair, grabbed my backpack and my dorm key, and made my way out the door. 

       Before heading to class, I decided to go to a nearby cafe so I can eat a bit of breakfast to fully wake me up. I ordered some pancakes and orange juice. While waiting for my food, I pulled out my cellphone and decided to text TK: 'Hi <3 Are you awake yet?'  After waiting for a few minutes, I still didn't get a text back. 'Huh.. I expected him to text back since he would usually be awake by now.' I thought. My order came and I started eating. When I was done eating, I left the cafe and head off to my class. While walking, I still got a strange sick feeling. 'Do I not feel good today..?' 'Why do I feel sick all of a sudden?' I thought. I suddenly felt like I was about to puke. I hurried my way over to the bathroom and let it all out. I puked out everything I just ate. 'Great.. Now I'm gonna be having an empty stomach for the rest of the class.' I huffed and flushed the toilet, then I made my way to my class.

      Class was a blur. It was so hard to focus on what the teacher was saying - mainly due to me feeling so sick and dizzy. In the end, I had laid my head down and tried to rest a little. The teacher immediately notice me laying down and told me to sit back up and pay attention to the lesson. 'Easier said than done..' I sighed. I rested my head on my hand and tried my best to pay attention on what the teacher was saying. I guess it was just my bad luck because the teacher called on me to answer a question. "Y/N, answer this question." I felt all eyes stare at me when the teacher said that. I felt even more nervous and felt like I was going to vomit again. 'No.. no, not now.' I tried to hold back my puke. I looked at the teacher. He had an irritable look on his face. He had both hands on his hips and frowned. "Well, Y-" Before he could finish his sentence, I ran out the classroom. I hurried to the bathroom and puked again. 'Why do I feel so sick?...' My headache - from this morning - was still bothering me. "I.. argh... should head back to my dorm." I said to myself. I headed to the classroom and grabbed my backpack. "Where do you think you're going, Y/N?" I sighed an irritated sigh. "I need to go lay down. I don't feel so well." With an irritated huffed, the teacher moved his hand in a 'shoo' motion, and then continued on with the lesson. I sped walk to my dorm until I finally arrived there. I felt light-headed as I grabbed my keys from my pocket. When I unlocked the door, I immediately place my bag down and headed to my room. I plopped onto my bed and groaned. "This has to be the worst day.. First I start feeling sick, and now I embarrassed myself in class." I buried my face into my pillow. I suddenly heard my phone ringing from my bag. I used all my strength to get up and go back towards the front door to grab my phone out of my bag. I turned it on to see a notification from an unknown number. A slight bit of panic rose over me, but I calmed down once the person let me know who they were. It was Peter. 'Heyy, just wanted to let you know that it's Peter :)' I smiled warmly and texted back: 'Hi, I'm glad you told me who you were. I was lowkey scared for a moment there!' I headed back towards my bed and laid down, waiting for Peter to text back. Surprisingly, he texts back really quickly. 'I'm sorry. But at least you know who's texting you know. Wyd?' I chuckled. "Feeling like total trash right now." I said to myself. 'Nothing much. Feeling really down in the dumps because I embarrassed myself in class today.' After I sent my message to Peter, I heard a knock at the door. I groaned as I stood up, and headed to the front door. I unlocked the door and Lucy was at the door. I look at her with a puzzled look. "What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in class?" I raised a brow. She huffed. "The teacher is pissing me off, so I decided to come back over here." She pulled out a cigarette and walk right pass me. "What're you doing here? I thought you were always crazy about being on time for classes." She said, as she plopped down on the couch. I closed and locked the door, and headed towards her. "Well.. I started feeling sick, so I decided to come back here since it was hard for me to focus." I shrugged. "Hmph.. So you randomly fell ill?" She said, as she grabbed the remote off the table. I nodded. "Yeah, it started off with a headache, but then I started puking. The teacher called me to answer a question, but I ran out the class to the restroom." Lucy looked at me with a shock look on her face. She immediately stood up and.. pulled up my shirt?! "Are you pregnant?!!!?" My face immediately turn red as I grabbed my shirt out of her grip and pulled it back down. "What?? NO, I'm not pregnant! Why would you even think that?!" She sat up and shrugged. "Well, you *did* say you were puking." I clasp my hand on my forehead. "Just because I was vomiting doesn't mean I am pregnant." I huffed. "I probably have a cold because that what it feels like." I closed my eyes and sighed. Lucy moved my hand away from my forehead and replaced it with her hand. "Mmm.. yeah, you're feeling kinda warm." She nodded, and pointed to my room. "You should head off to bed and get some rest." My eyes widened a little. 'Wow.. Kind of a shocker that she's actually showing some care towards me.' I didn't say anything, but nodded. She sat back down and grabbed the remote - flicking through channels.