Missing

A/N: I want to state why I use the pronouns 'he/his' for TK. When first seeing TK, I thought that TK is a guy. I saw some people say that they aren't sure if TK is a girl, boy, non-binary, etc. So I use those pronouns just for TK. I don't want to offend anyone, so please let me know if y'all prefer I don't use 'he/his' pronouns. I thought it was going to confuse the readers since I use 'they/them' for Y/N, and I end up using it for TK as well. So I mainly use the 'he/his' pronouns for TK to create less confusion and the readers will be able to tell who I am talking about. But you all can tell me your opinion, but enjoy the chapter :)

Y/N's POV:

      After having dinner with Peter, we cleaned up and watched a movie together. Afterwards, Peter decided to head home for a night. I gave him a kiss before he left, locking the door behind him. I headed to my bedroom, changed into my pj's, and plopped myself onto my bed. I sighed as I turn to my side. 'Well.. Peter is now my boyfriend.' I turned onto my back as I trailed deeper into my thoughts. I never imagine myself having a boyfriend.. This would make Peter my first boyfriend. My eyes widened, and I quickly sat up. "He's my first kiss!!" I brought my fingers up to my lips as I replayed me kissing Peter inside my head. My eyes slouched again. 'It felt nice..' I laid back down and turn to my side. My mind suddenly trailed off to Lucy. I felt a sudden irritation feeling. 'Knowing her, she would've tried stealing him away from me.' I huffed, but then I realized something. 'She has been gone for quite awhile now...' I shrugged it off; thinking that she has probably spent the night at her fling's house. She probably couldn't handle the tension between her and I. While I laid there, my thoughts became more blank - I fell into a deep slumber.

       The next morning came immediately. I woke up to sunlight hitting my face. I got up and stretched as I got out of bed. I suddenly heard my phone buzz. I picked it up and noticed I got a text from TK: 'Hii, wanted to know if you wanna come to a party with Rose, Jeremy, and I after classes? ^^'  I giggled as I read the text, and then I thought about inviting Peter. I nodded to myself and texted back: 'Sure, I'd love to go! But is it ok if I bring Peter along with me?'  He instantly texted back: 'Err.. sure, I guess.' I rolled my eyes and placed my phone back on the nightstand. I went to take a shower/bath and got ready for college classes. After getting ready, I grabbed my cellphone and sent Peter a text: 'Hi, are you up? I wanted to know if you're cool with coming with me to a party~' He instantly text back; 'Yes, I'll be okie with going with you. Is anyone else coming with us?' 'Yeah, TK, his roommate (Jeremy), and Jeremy's girlfriend.' After sending the message, I realized that it took him a moment to text back. After a few minutes, he finally texted back. 'Okay.. So when is the party?' 'The party starts after classes, but we'll have enough time to get ready for the party.' 'Okie, just text me when you're done getting ready. That way, we can go together.' 'Okie! Love ya~'  I placed my phone in my pocket and grabbed my backpack. Afterwards, I headed out the door - locking the door behind me. 

       After classes were over, I ran home so I could get ready for the party. I headed to my closet and searched through my clothes to see what I want to wear. 'I'm not really trying to impress anyone, so I'll just wear anything.' I thought as I shrugged and just grabbed (clothes of choice). I did (hairstyle of choice) and grabbed my cellphone when I was done. I texted Peter: 'Heyyy, I'm done getting ready. I'm gonna head to your way so we can meet up with TK together.' He immediately texted back. 'Wait- You don't have to head to my place.. I'll just meet up with you.' I rolled my eyes and sighed. 'Okie, I'll stay at my dorm until you get here.' 'Okay baby' I placed my phone onto my nightstand and headed to the living room to watch tv. 'This should pass the time for when Peter gets here.' I thought as I turned on the tv and waited for Peter to arrive.

      After a minute or so, Peter finally arrived. I heard a knock at the door and opened it. Peter sat there, smiling warmly. "Hi baby." He said, as he came closer to give me a hug. I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Peter, are you ready to go?" He moved away and nodded. I looked down at my feet, then I noticed Peter is wearing ripped jeans. 'He looks so hot in those pants..' I blushed at the thought, but I brushed it off. "I'm ready as well. I just need to grab my phone and keys." He nodded as I walked off. Peter walked off and turned off the tv. After I grabbed my things, I came back out and nodded to Peter. "Let's go, hon", he said as he grabbed my hand. I nodded, "okie." And with that, we were out the door - heading to TK's dorm.