No one hurts what is mine..

A/N: I want to let all readers know that this chapter is not canon in the actual game. This chapter explains Peter's childhood. It is canon that he does indeed have a sister name Sarah. So this chapter will explain/give an idea of how their childhood was like. Any names I say in this chapter is just names I thought about from the top of my head. Enjoy the chapter <3

Y/N's POV:

       After a few days, my sickness finally subsided. I felt much more better, so I returned back to my classes. The rest of the week pass by, but as the days went by I kept wondering what TK is doing. I haven't seen Peter in person since that awkward incident, but we do text each other everyday. It was Friday and I was done with my classes, I have no plans - so I headed back to my dorm. When I arrived at my dorm, I saw a familiar face. My face change into a worried expression. It wad Don.. My landlord. I can tell that he was here for my rent payment. Let's just say I had to fight tooth and nails to get myself a dorm in order to move out of my family's home. I slowed my walking pace and walked up to him. I avoid eye contact with him, as I looked down at the ground. There was a moment of silence before Don spoke. "You know what I'm here for, right?" I nodded my head slowly and sighed. "Yes.." He held out his hand. "My payment." I look up at him and suddenly felt a sick feeling in my stomach. "I.. I didn't get paid that much for my last check, Don." My voice cracked as I said his name. He scoffed. "Are you fucking kidding me? Last time I checked, you said you'll pay me the next time you get your paycheck." I shivered. "I-I know, but it wasn't the amount I thought it would be!" He crossed his arms, and silence filled the air again. Don broke the ice. "So.. Give me all them money you got from that paycheck. I don't give a shit if it's not enough, its still payment." My eyes widened and my body began to shake in shock. "B-But... I won't have no more money!" He shrugged. "Well... that sounds like a 'you' problem now, huh?" I sighed and look back towards the ground and sighed sadly. He moved aside, away from my front door - letting me inside my dorm. I went inside and grabbed my wallet from my drawer, and came back to the front door - handing Don the money. He snatched it and smirked. "You have a good day now..~" I shivered as he said that. His voice was deep and eerie. He walked away as I sat at my front door. Tears began to sting my eyes. 'How am I suppose to take care of myself *and* Lucy??" I turned around and slammed the front door. I fell to my knees and looked down. 'I should try getting a second job.. But the downfall of that is that I work at the cafe during weekends, then I go to all my classes during the weekdays.' A few tears ran down my face. 'Dammit... I'm so stressed out.' My body began to shake even more as I kept crying. 'What did I do to deserve this..?? My family life was already a shit-load of stress, but now this?! I cannot take this!' I continued crying until my head was pounding. I felt so much pressure on my chest as more tears streamed out my eyes. 

        After awhile of crying, I finally managed to calm down. I got up and sighed. 'I need to take my mind off of this..' I thought as I headed to my bedroom. I took a bath/shower, changed clothes, and made my out of the door. I decided to go to the park to take a walk, it'll help me clear my head. 

⚠️Trigger warning: The rest of this story consists of - s*icide, kidnapping, abuse, abandonment, blood, and c*ts.⚠️

Peter's POV: 

        I decided to see Y/N today. Since their classes are over, they have the rest of the day off. I texted them the exact time their class was over, but I didn't get a text back - so I decided to go see them. I was walking to their dorm, but that was when I heard their voice.. and.. a man's voice? I hid out of sight and listened in on their conversation. Apparently, the guy is their landlord. I heard Y/N trying to explain to the guy - who I sooner found out his name is Don - that they don't have any money to pay for rent. I felt an anger feeling rise within me as, despite Y/N's explanation, he kept asking for their money. "He is hurting *my* Y/N.. I'm gonna do something about that.." I waited until they were done talking, and I followed Don. I made sure to keep distant, but remain close to where I can still see where he was going. While walking, I noticed a bag on the ground. I quickly grabbed it and smirked. 'This will come in handy~' I already had a knife in my pocket. I always be sure to carry a weapon with me when I go see my precious Y/N, just in case I need to.. 'teach a lesson' to anyone that hurts them.