Movie night

Y/N's POV:

        After spending the weekend with TK, I decided it was time I headed back to my own dorm. "Are you sure you wanna head back there? You didn't forget that Lucy still lives there, did you?" I giggled and nodded my head. "I am well aware that she lives there as well, TK. But I can't just move in. It's probably crowded enough with your roommate's girlfriend being here most of the time." He scratched the back of his neck. "Either way, you know you're welcome to be here as long as you need." "I know, TK. Plus, we have classes tomorrow. All I packed was a few clothes. My books are all back at my dorm." He nodded his head slowly. "Well.. Call me later, ok?" I nodded. I grabbed my bag and cellphone then headed out. 

       When I arrived to my dorm, I grabbed the doorknob and twist it. Surprisingly, the door is open. 'Huh.. Lucy usually keeps the door lock. Especially when she has a 'guest' over here. She don't want people knowing about her little friends.' I shrugged it off and entered the place. I placed my bag on the kitchen counter and sighed. "Lucy", I called out. No answer. I shrugged again, "she's probably went out somewhere." I headed to my bedroom and opened my drawer to look at my job schedule. "Looks like TK and I got to work next weekend.." I placed my schedule back into the drawer. I headed back to the kitchen and grabbed my bag. I placed all my clothes I packed into my dirty clothes hamper. I felt my phone vibrate from my back pocket. I pulled it out my pocket and check to see a notification from Peter. 'Hey.. Can we talk, pls?' I huffed a little, but texted back. 'What is there to talk about?' He read the message, but didn't respond. I rolled my eyes and placed my phone in my back pocket. As soon as I place my phone there, it started ringing. I huffed in irritation and grabbed it out my pocket. 'Peter's calling..' I thought as I answer his call. I slowly place it up to my ear. "Hello-" "Hey.. Y/N." There was a long pause. "What is it, Peter?" I said with an irritated tone. "Can we meet up somewhere so we can talk? Or.. I can come over-" I shook my head. "I don't think is necessary. Whatever you need to say, you can say it over the phone." He sighed. "Dammit.. Y/N, I'm sorry! Lucy took my phone and ran to her room with it. I ran after her and tried to grab it, but she pinned me onto just to kiss me!" I closed my eyes and sighed. "It doesn't really matter, Peter. I have no right in feeling the way I feel. Me and you aren't even together, so you're free to kiss whoever you want." I suddenly heard him panting. 'Is he crying??' "Y/N.. I understand your point, but I just want to know if you forgive me. Can you say it...? Please, just for me?" I suddenly felt guilty. My eyes dropped into a sad expression. "Okay, Peter.. I forgive you." I heard him sniffle. "Thanks.. Are you doing anything right now?" "No, I just got back home. Lucy isn't here, so I'm guessing she went somewhere with Mike." I rolled my eyes as I said that last bit. "Can.. I come over?" "Sure, I guess. If you want, we can watch a movie- I'm not really in the mood to go out anywhere." "That's a great idea! I can make us some popcorn, I can also stop by a store and bring some sodas and snacks." I scratch the back of my head. "Um.. Sure, you can do that." "Okie! I'll make my way to the store and text you when I'm on my way to your dorm." I nodded. "Okay." I hung up and plop my phone onto my bed. 'I hope Lucy doesn't come back here while Peter is here. I can't bare to look at her right now.' 

⚠️Trigger warning: Mentioning of bl**d and carving⚠️

Peter's POV: 

       I cannot contain my excitement. 'I might have a chance in winning their heart! But it did hurt me when she said we're not together..' "No.. We're together, Y/N. You just don't know it yet." I began panting heavily. 'They're mine.. They're mine. THEY. ARE. MINE!!!!' Due to me overthinking this, my excitement switched to rage. In a fit of rage, I grabbed my rolled up my sleeves. I ran to the kitchen and looked for a knife. I began carving the words 'they're mine' on both of my arms. I smiled as I carved every letter. Blood dripping as the knife is dragging against my skin. When I was done, I instantly bandaged my arms and put my sleeves back down so Y/N won't notice the carvings. 

      When I was done fixing my 'situation', I grabbed my house keys and my wallet, and made my way out the door. I went into a store and bought a few snacks/drinks for Y/N and I. After I paid for all of my things, I pulled out my phone and texted Y/N. 'On my way to you now :)'  They read the message, but didn't text back. 'Huh.. they didn't text back.' I decided not to send another text. I already feel like I'm on thin ice with them.. I headed out the store and headed to Y/N's dorm. 

     I knocked on their door, and waited. Tightening my grip on the bags. I heard the door unlock, and then it opened. I smiled warmly. "Hi, I got us some snacks." They smiled back and nodded. I heard a beeping sound and Y/N instantly went into the kitchen. I entered and closed the door behind me. I headed towards the kitchen and place the bags on the counter. I noticed them taking something out of the microwave. "What was that in the microwave?" They look at me and smiled nervously. "Well.. since you went through the trouble of buying some snacks, I decided to make the popcorn." I smiled and nodded. They headed towards the clean pile of dishes and grabbed a bowl, then they grabbed the popcorn and opened the bag - pouring the popcorn into the bowl. "You can go ahead and choose a movie while I'm doing this." I nodded and turned on the tv, flicking through different choices of movies. I look back towards Y/N. "Do you like.. romantic movies?" They walk their way to where I'm at, carrying the bowl of popcorn. "Yeah, as long as the love story is actually interesting and not some dumb cliche." They said, as they placed the bowl down onto the table. I nodded and look back at the tv, choosing the perfect romantic movie. I chose (movie of choice) and headed towards Y/N. They were placing the drinks in the fridge and grabbing our snacks. I leaned against the counter, "I chose a movie, and I can assure you that it doesn't look like those cliche movies." I chuckled. Y/N smiled and nodded, "I hope not. I can't stand those kind of movies. The fact that they're a cliche makes the movie even worse." They rolled their eyes and made their way to the living room, placing the snacks down onto the table. I walk into the living room as well, plopping myself onto the couch. They sat down next to me. I felt butterflies fly around my stomach due to the fact that they're so close to me. 'Control yourself.. Control yourself.' I kept telling myself. My heartbeat began increasing. I guess Y/N noticed my strange behavior because they looked at me with a puzzled look. "Are you ok? Are you cold?" I look back at them and smiled nervously. "No no, I'm okie." They shrugged, "okay. I'm gonna turn off the lights so I can see the movie better." I slowly nodded my head. They stood up and went to turn off the lights. I heard a door open, but I didn't put too much thought into it. They came back, but had covers in their hands. I look at them with a puzzled look. They giggled and shrugged. "I grabbed a blanket in case we do get cold." I smiled and nodded. They spread out the covers and sat down. When they sat down, they grabbed the remote and pressed 'play' - then the movie started. 

      While watching the movie, I kept sneaking a few glances towards Y/N. After awhile, I stopped - as the movie was getting interesting to me. I was so focused on the movie that I didn't notice Y/N laying on my shoulder. I look over to see them sleeping, my heart began pounding quickly. 'They're laying on me..' I tried to control my excitement. I can hear them snoring quietly as it seems like they were in deep slumber. I slowly wrapped my arm around them. Once I did, they flinched a little. 'I can't believe this is happening! This is the happiest day ever!!' A thought suddenly appeared in my head. I leaned my head down towards their head and pecked them on their forehead. "I love you, Y/N.." I said in a soft tone, my face turning a bright red color. I look back towards the tv and continue watching the movie.

     An hour later, the movie ended. I look on the table and saw the remote was on it. I didn't want to move because I was afraid of waking Y/N up. So I decided to fall asleep as well. 'I want to be like this forever', before I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.