Why do I feel this way...?

A/N: I apologize for taking a minute to publish this next chapter. I've been sorta ill for the pass few days. I will try my best to keep writing more chapters for you all. For now, enjoy this chapter ^_^

Lucy's POV:

       Ugh.. I have nothing to do tonight. With a huff, I plopped onto the couch. "And Y/N isn't here either." I rolled my eyes, but that's when I heard a knock at the door. "Ugh.. I hope that's Y/N." I got up and headed towards the front door. I opened it and was surprised to see who was there. It was Y/N's 'friend'. He was in different clothes than he was wearing the last time I saw him. He was wearing a blue hoodie and black ripped jeans. "Is Y/N here?" I was shocked that he asked that right off the bat. I stood there for a moment, but I thought about something. "They went to the store, but they messaged me saying they'll be back soon." He looked away and slowly nodded his head. "Okay.." I moved aside, signaling for him to come inside. "You can come inside and wait for them to come back, though." I smiled warmly at him. He was hesitant, but he still came in. I closed the door when he came in. He headed straight to Y/N's room. I was confused as to why he went inside there. 'Did he left something in their room?' I followed him inside Y/N's room, and saw that he was sitting on their bed - looking down at his phone. He looked anxious. "Uhhh... Is everything ok?" I asked, leaning against the doorway. "Y/N's not answering their phone." I scoffed and shrugged. "They probably powered it off, or it might've went dead." He sighed. He looked at me with a puzzled - yet serious - look. I noticed his expression and felt my blood run cold. "Why do you say that? Didn't you say that they just messaged you that they'll be back soon?" 'Fuck- Why did I say that??" I chuckled nervously. "Uh.. yeah. I did say that, didn't I?" His face went dark, but he immediately change his expression and look back at his phone. I fiddled with my fingers, and cleared my throat. "Do you want something to drink?" He kept focus on his phone and shook his head. 'Half of me thinks that he is playing hard to get, but the other half finds him mysterious and a little creepy. Either way, I'll get my way with him~' I decided to sit next to him, making sure I'm *too* close. He didn't look up from his phone. "What're you doing anyway?" I leaned close to him so our faces was inches away from each other. "Don't worry about it." I pouted and huffed. That was when a idea popped up in my head. I smirked and swiped his phone out of his hand. Before he could grab it back from me, I immediately stood up and ran to my room. He got up and ran after me. 'Finally got his attention. Go me!' I thought, as I fell on my bed - powering off his phone and hid it under my pillow before he entered my room. "Where the fuck is my phone??" I giggled and shrugged, pretending that I don't know where it is. He growled as I smirked at him suggestively. That was when I pulled the phone from under my pillow and stuck my tongue out. He immediately ran to my bed and climbed on top of me, trying to reach for the phone. I stretched out my arm further and rubbed my leg against him. He grunted as he kept reaching for the phone. When I thought this was the right moment, I wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his neck and.. I pulled him into a kiss!~

Y/N's POV:

      After a long walk, I headed back to my dorm. Surprisingly, the door was unlocked. 'Huh.. I don't remember leaving the door unlocked.' I shrugged it off and went inside - closing and locking the door behind me. I noticed Lucy's room was open. 'She was probably wondering where I've been. Might as well go tell her and let her know the deal with Don taking all my money..' I walked to her room and entered. My eyes widened as I noticed her and some guy kissing. 'That guy look familiar..' I guess Lucy noticed me because she stopped kissing the guy. "Oh, hey Y/N~" The guy instantly look back and saw me. My heart dropped as I realized that the guy was Peter. I was froze for a moment. I had so many mixed emotions that I didn't even know what to do or how to feel. I just walked off to my room, closing/locking the door behind me. I heard Peter yelling my name, but I ignored him. I plopped myself onto my bed and sighed. 'Why do I feel so hurt? I have no right in feeling this way. He isn't even my boyfriend! But still.. it still hurt seeing his lips on hers.' Tears started coming out of my eyes as I was thinking more about this. "Why.. do I feel this way??" I cried to myself. I suddenly heard knocking my door. I didn't say anything, I just kept crying silently. "Y/N.. I'm so sorry. It's not what it looks like! Please believe me!!" It was Peter's voice. One part of me wanted to open the door, but my body wouldn't let me. I was feeling too hurt.. too sad. I heard another knock at the door. "Y/N, open the door. I need to speak to you." That was Lucy. I definitely didn't want to speak to her right now. She looked like she didn't get the idea that I was feeling hurt. "Go away, Lucy!" I heard Peter yelled. After that, I didn't hear nothing else from her. I decided to call TK. I needed to get away from here. The atmosphere is so suffocating. While the phone was ringing, I continued crying. That was when I heard a voice. It was TK's roommate. "Hello?" I instantly sat up. "Hey.. um.. Is TK around you?" "Yes, he's in my room." I sighed in relief. "Can you ask him if I can come over..?" "Yea, I'll ask." There was a moment of silence for a moment, but then Jeremy spoke; "He said you can come over." "Okay, can you let him know that I'm on my way over there?" "Yeah, I'll tell him." "Okie.. Thank you." I hung up the phone and placed it on my nightstand. Afterwards, I grabbed a bag and put a few clothes in it. I zipped up my bag and unlocked my bedroom door and opened. Peter moved aside, and tried to place his hand on my shoulder. I avoided eye contact and kept walking away. "Y/N.. Can you please talk to me??" I ignored him and made my way to the front door. "Where are you going?" Lucy stood in the kitchen. I ignored her as well, and opened the door and exited the dorm.
I made my way to TK's dorm. I knocked on the door, and a girl opened it. "Hello, you must be Y/N?" She smiled warmly. I smiled back and nodded. "Yes, I asked TK if he's fine with me staying over." She nodded. "I know. I heard Jeremy asking him." She moved aside, letting me in. "Make yourself at home." I nodded and entered the dorm. "TK's in his room. I'm sure he won't mind you heading on in there." "Okie." She walked passed me and headed to the couch. I walk towards TK's room and entered it. "Hey, the girl at the door said you wouldn't mind me entering your room." "Come on in." He shrugged as I closed the door. I placed my bag down and sat on his bed. After I placed my bag down, I look at TK and noticed that he had bandages on his face. My eyes widened. "What happened to you??" I gasp. He looked away and sighed. "It's nothing, you don't need to worry." I gently placed my hand on his shoulder. "You know you can tell me, right..?" He smiled warmly and nodded. "I know, Y/N. But I just rather not talk about it right now." I smiled back and slowly nodded my head. "Okay, I understand." He placed his hand in my hair. "So.. what's been going on with you?" My smile faded and I looked away from him. "Well.. sorta. I walked in on Peter and my roommate kissing." I looked over at TK. He looked angry just by hearing that. I waved my hand in a reassuring way and smiled nervously. "You don't need to get angry about it! Ahaha... It's not really my place to get jealous over him kissing someone else. He's not my boyfriend, after all." He huffed. "Were you hoping you'd have a chance with him?" I blushed a little and looked away. "Um.. I don't know. I really don't know why I am feeling the way I feel right now, but either way he's not my boyfriend and I doubt he feels any feelings for me." I tried my best to hold back my tears, but it didn't work. I suddenly felt a hand on top of mine. "Hey.. you don't have to worry about him for the rest of the night, ok?" I look at TK and nodded. He suddenly moved to the side and patted the empty spot next to him. I blushed a little, but I sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back, and after a few minutes I fell asleep.