No worries

TK arrived at Y/N's dorm - banging on their door. Y/N opened the door with an irritated look. "What the hell, TK? Why're you banging on my door like a madman?!" They said as they crossed their arms. "Listen.. I have to warn you about Pe-" They cut him off by placing their hand in front of his face. "TK, I am sick and tired of your bullshit. If you're just gonna keep coming to me about this shit then you shouldn't be around me anymore. At this point, whatever Peter and I have going on has *nothing* to do with you!" Before he could justify himself, Y/N slammed the door in his face. Suddenly, TK heard a chuckle behind him. He immediately turned around to see Peter right behind him - a eerie grin was spread across his face. "What the fuck are you laughing at, prick??" Peter crossed his arms and scoffs. "I'm laughing at the fact that you're trying to get through to my love, but you're failing miserably." TK grit his teeth in anger; "what're you planning to do to them??" Peter shrugged and smiled innocently. "I'm not planning anything. They want me to stay the night with them, so they won't be alone tonight." "Bullshi-" TK got cut off again when suddenly the door opened again. Y/N ignored TK and went right up to Peter. "Hey baby, are the snacks in there?" They said as they pointed at his backpack. Peter chuckled eerily; "why yes, darling. The snacks are in here." Y/N smiled warmly and nodded. They looked at TK with a irritated look. "TK, you should get going. We do have classes tomorrow anyway." TK sighed sadly and began walking away back to his dorm - while Y/N and Peter entered Y/N's dorm. 

 ⚠️Trigger warning: kidnapping, gore, and sharp objects⚠️

        While inside the dorm Peter placed down the backpack on the kitchen counter. "I'll choose something we can watch on the tv while you get the snacks together." Peter nodded, and waited until Y/N was not paying attention to him. He look inside his backpack to make sure he has everything he needs. He pulled out two (drinks of choice) out for both him and Y/N. He went to grab a cup to pour the drinks in. After pouring the drinks inside the cups, he placed something 'extra' to Y/N's drink. He smiled evilly as he went towards Y/N - holding the drinks in his hands. Y/N is on the couch, flipping through channels to find something to watch. "Ugh.. there's nothing good to watch tonight." "Let me have a turn to see what there is to watch. Here; have a drink, babe." Y/N smiled warmly at him and grabbed the drink out of his hand. He sat down next to them, placing his drink on the coffee table. He grabbed the remote from Y/N's lap and began flipping through channels. After a few minutes, Y/N began feeling dizzy. "Ugh.... Uhh.. b-babe.." Peter kept his gaze focused on the tv. "Yes, darling?" Y/N struggled to keep their eyes open. "It's hard to keep my eyes open. I feel so sleee.........pyy...." Y/N began to doze off into complete slumber. Peter looked over to them and smirked. He placed the remote down next to him and stood up, heading back towards his backpack. It was already open so all he had to do was grab whatever he needed to get. He grabbed rope and duct tape. Afterwards, he headed towards Y/N - tying them up in the rope and duct taping their mouth. Afterwards, he put them over his shoulder and grabbed his backpack. He left the dorm and headed somewhere only him and his sister knew about. 

Y/N's POV:

        I woke up into some.. almost dark lit building. There was only one light in the room, but it look like it was about to go out. I look in the distance to see there was no doorway. I tried to move my arm and legs, but I couldn't. When I did move, I heard chains hitting against each other. My hands were above my head and my legs were pressed together. A worried feeling took over me as I knew there was no used in trying to escape the chain's grasp. All I could do is just sit there and hope someone will come and help me. 

     After waiting for what seemed like forever, I suddenly heard footsteps that sound like they're heading towards me. I look up to see who it is.. I was shocked to see that it's Peter. He had a warm smile on his face as he had his hands behind his back. "P-Peter... Where am I?? Can you please let me-" He cut me off by placing a finger over my mouth. "Oh baby.. Where you are does not matter now. It only matters what you're here with me." He said as he move his finger to my chin, making me look at him. I blushed a little, but I still had a scared expression on my face. "Did.. you bring me here??" As soon as he said that, he chuckled and remove his finger from my chin. "Of course I brought you here. Too many people were getting in the way of our love, I couldn't take that. So it's just me and you here. No one will interrupt us.. No one will get in the way of our love." I began feeling dizzy. "Peter... No one was getting in the way.. Just please let me go. We can forget that this happen and be happy together." Peter scoffed and shook his head in disagreement. "Darling, we cannot be happy together with people trying to steal you away from me... Like your friend TK for example." My eyes widened as sudden realization had hit me. "Peter... were you the cause of that fire and Lucy dying?" Peter began to laugh menacingly - which scared me even more. 'TK was right.. and I pushed him away. Oh fuck..' Once Peter stopped laughing, he began to walk away. After a few minutes, he headed back towards me. I noticed that both his hands are behind his back. "P-Peter.. What's behind your back??" My body started trembling as he got closer to me. He crouched down and looked at me with a calm expression; like he had no worry in the world. "You see, darling, I need to make sure you don't escape out of my grasp. Victims are smart.. They always find a way to escape their kidnappers. I need to make sure that doesn't happen." After saying that, he revealed what he had behind his back.... IT WAS A SAW! I tried bring my legs to my chest, but Peter thought ahead and grabbed one of legs while putting his leg on my other leg. "Peter... please, whatever you're about to do.. don't do it!!!" Peter came closer to my face and kissed my cheek, and then he came towards my ear. "Close your eyes, baby. It'll be over before you know it~" He whispered in my ear, and then move away from me. He clenched the saw and held it over my leg that was in his hand. I began to wiggle and move around, hoping I can have some possibility to escape - but to no avail. I felt the sharp blade pressing against my skin. "PLEASE, PETER, NO!!" Tears sting my eyes as I kept moving around. He ignored me and kept focus on what he's doing. He began slicing my leg in half. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I scream in pain as I felt the blade sliced more through my flesh. It hurt the most when the blade was slicing through my bone. I shook my head side-to-side violently as more tears streamed down my face. "STOP.. PLEASE!" Peter tightened to grip so he won't let go. It felt like forever, but I no longer felt the blade of the saw on my skin anymore. I look down to see my leg gone! Blood began to pour out of my nub, but Peter immediately wrapped up the nub. I look beside him to see the other half of my leg. I couldn't stand the sight of it.. so I fainted.

        When waking up, I saw Peter sitting next to me. I turn my gaze to my nub, but my eyes widened to see a nub on my other leg! I did nothing but stayed silent. He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. "Darling... You don't realize how much it hurt my soul when I had to do this to you. Hearing your screams brought so much pain to my heart, but it had to be done. I want to be sure you cannot leave me. You see, I am nothing without you. Just a wandering soul with no purpose in life." A tear escaped my eyes and fell down my cheek, but Peter immediately wiped it off. "Don't cry, my dear, I am here with you. We're in this together. You no longer have to worry about the stress you get from your 'friend', your rent, classes, and your job. I will provide for you." He placed his hand on my cheek, but I flinched as soon as I felt his gentle touch. He moved both of his hands from me and grabbed something beside him. I felt a worried feeling, but immediately calm down to see it was just a bowl with food in it. "Despite all of this, you still need to eat something. After all, we didn't get to eat at your dorm. Now don't worry about using your hands to feed yourself. Like I said before, I'm gonna provide for you - thus me feeding you as well." I didn't say anything, but nodded my head. He rubbed my hair and smiled. "I'm glad you understand, sweetie~ Now open your mouth." I opened my mouth and he gently placed the spoon inside. I chew the food as he placed it out of my mouth. After I was done eating, he disappeared to go put away the spoon and bowl. While he was gone, I noticed that the other half of my legs were gone. 'Where did he put them..?' I sighed and shrugged it off. 

'I might as well get used to this because there's no escaping..'